Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New monitor (the middle one) and new speakers (below the outer monitors!)

Plan is to either go down to the one single 4K screen, or keep the two 1200p screens at the sides but on monitor arms.

Really liking the desk. Mind if I ask where you bought it?

Soldato

VCRaROOl.jpg

Plan is to either go down to the one single 4K screen, or keep the two 1200p screens at the sides but on monitor arms.

I feel that middle one needs propping up a bit to keep it in line with the other 2.

Caporegime
model3.jpg

Model 3 reservation deposit made. :)

Where are you going to charge that in Portugal? :p

Caporegime
Where are you going to charge that in Portugal? :p
Portugal has an excellent charging infrastructure :)

Close to 2000 charging points around the country right now, including CHaDeMo high speed stuff. Tesla will have 12 operational Superchargers by the end of the year and more next year.

Also, free charging at work :p :D

GeX

GeX

Soldato
Really liking the desk. Mind if I ask where you bought it?

Thanks, it's a customised version of https://www.rcc-furniture.com/produ...d-custom-office-desk-with-double-twin-drawers

I'd like more info on the teddy bear please.

That is Jingly Ted, I've had him since I was born and he helps me debug code sometimes :)

I love lamp....on the right, beside the bear. Where did you get that?

It was from BHS as they were closing down, iirc it was about £25 - but they're gone now, so can't provide a link :(

I feel that middle one needs propping up a bit to keep it in line with the other 2.

It's not quite as jarring when sat at the desk, but yes something needs to be done. I'm not overly keen on having screens of different sizes / resolutions on the same desk so may just buy another P2715Q and drop back to two screens.

Nice desk, like that a lot. Triple monitor arm would change the look completely. Worth getting a good one, particularly if you move/rotate them.

Yep, I need to do some research once I've decided which screens to keep on that desk :)

GeX

GeX

Soldato
I hate to steal another person's idea but, bought! It'll look nice in my upcoming office / gaming room.

Nice. It is a lovely desk. They customised mine and it has a lower shelf attached to the underside that holds the external graphics card for when I'm using laptops there. What finish did you go for?

Nice! Are they the raumfeld wireless stuff?

They are, yes. I like the sound from them, and it took me some time to find speakers look good whilst having Chromecast support built in. Chromecast support is wanted as I have speakers in the ceilings of most rooms that link back to the amp that is under that lamp on the right; that has a bank of Chromecasts as inputs so I can cast music to various rooms. Downstairs some more Raumfeld kit lends a bit of depth to the ceiling speakers :)

Soldato

VCRaROOl.jpg

Nice desk, got some shelving from Rcc furniture on order, quite a long time I've waited for it.

GeX

GeX

Soldato
Nice desk, got some shelving from Rcc furniture on order, quite a long time I've waited for it.

Yes, it was a long time on order for me - I was aware up front about the delays. I actually went over to their workshop before ordering to have a look at the finishes, and picked the desk up once it was ready :)

Back
Top Bottom