Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Huh, didn't expect you to go with that. Didn't you once have a mech? What's the story here then :D

I had the Corsair Lux RGB with MX Red switches! I actually find typing on these nicer as I like the key action.

hw12a3e.gif

Wouldn't mind your thoughts on this - I have yet to find a better keyboard than the K750 - not into mechanicals (tried a lot of them) but the K750 is getting a bit flakey now after so many years.

Have you ever used a Surface Book laptop? I have an SB2 for work and the keyboard on that is amazing, the feedback from the keys is something I really like, so wanted similar action on my desktop keyboard. The K750 is very close, but the key travel springiness is slightly softer than the SB2, whereas the K780 is just about right!

There are a few things to get used to which takes a bit of time, I bought this few weeks ago and wanted to make sure I liked it over the K750 before posting here. The insert/page down etc keys are only usable via the function key, and the cursor keys are located directly below the shift key. So it's more like a laptop keyboard than anything else I suppose.

The other selling point for me was that I can put my phone on it and use it as a physical keyboard when messaging on the phone with a super quick function key press, then when I want the PC back just tap again to go back to PC mode.

I still really rate the K750 though, hence why I took it to work!

Lovely desk pad guessing its the JIALONG from you know where?
Is it soft?+

It's soft! You can get it from Amazon :)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I braved Ikea to get a new desk. My old one was short but wide and I used a naff bookcase for my exercise bike TV. Here is the old one:

XtGq5dch.jpg

I think the new one looks better. It's 200mm x 60mm instead of 150mm x 75mm.

2LQaVTmh.jpg
I'm a stickler for the 80cm deep desks these days. 60 is just too short.

You have at least deviated from the cookie-cutter drawers people use as stands!
Thee 1990's want that white pc case back :p

Soldato
I had the Corsair Lux RGB with MX Red switches! I actually find typing on these nicer as I like the key action.

hw12a3e.gif

Have you ever used a Surface Book laptop? I have an SB2 for work and the keyboard on that is amazing, the feedback from the keys is something I really like, so wanted similar action on my desktop keyboard. The K750 is very close, but the key travel springiness is slightly softer than the SB2, whereas the K780 is just about right!

There are a few things to get used to which takes a bit of time, I bought this few weeks ago and wanted to make sure I liked it over the K750 before posting here. The insert/page down etc keys are only usable via the function key, and the cursor keys are located directly below the shift key. So it's more like a laptop keyboard than anything else I suppose.

The other selling point for me was that I can put my phone on it and use it as a physical keyboard when messaging on the phone with a super quick function key press, then when I want the PC back just tap again to go back to PC mode.

I still really rate the K750 though, hence why I took it to work!

It's soft! You can get it from Amazon :)

Have you never tried the MS Surface keyboard with touch ID?

Soldato
New hover, Dyson v7, wish I bought one ages ago, really handy.

G3rbHoJ.jpg

New remote.
7buaAWG.jpg
Small sound bar ( thats actually larger than I thought, for the PC.

l2AtVGw.jpg

Jabra Elite Active Ear buds ( bluetooth), and are a lot better than I expected them to be, great for the gym
X6BiaTC.jpg

Associate
And really badly stitched label on that flask.
But, soft material on the surface means it won't clang around as much with other stuff...maybe a bit of insulation...I'm losing pros for this!

spur of the moment! (Another) impulse buy in the kilt shop while getting fitted will probably only use them while we’re away and that’ll probably be it!

Soldato
spur of the moment! (Another) impulse buy in the kilt shop while getting fitted will probably only use them while we’re away and that’ll probably be it!
Can't criticise you for that! I have a few too many hipflasks, almost all used only once, and all bought on the spur of the moment because they looked cool at te time...:D

Back
Top Bottom