Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Beautiful. I'm sure I appreciate nice views a little more every day. Blatantly middle age setting in. In fact that's not just a nice view; that's a great view.

We fell in love with the view when we looked at the property, it's only a 1 bed house but it suits us perfect, except for the internet availability, we can only get rural mobile internet which costs a fortune ($99/month), and is limited to 120gb per month. I'm sure we'll cope though, spend more time outside looking at that view :D

New coffee machine turned up for our business today, damn, i wish i liked coffee!

{The bench it's sat on is getting a makeover, it won't be plain plyboard ;) )

44599966542_1f8484d3ff_b_d.jpg

Caporegime
That looks like a very soft bag - dangerous to carry on a motorbike if you have an off, especially with those items inside. Almost guaranteeing a spinal injury or puncture!

Nonsense, looks just like half the kreiga range or any motorcycle pack aside from the stupid hard she'll "racer" ones.

Soldato
Soo, got this package this morning.

VlTQ2K6.jpg

After a bit of tinkering the content turned into this.

sw0XQsy.jpg

UzzUHC1.jpg

The quality seems superb, just got to 'wore' it in now since it's a bit on the hard side, hopefully the seat and backrest will soften up soon after some time as it being used.

Caporegime
Horses for courses - I wouldn’t take the risk riding with a bag like that. To be fair, I choose not to ride with any bag at all - I’d rather use luggage than take the risk.

Whst risk are you imagining? I've had a bag on in all my crashes generally its just added to the impact and abrasion protection.

Back
Top Bottom