Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

The TV does not look no where near level in that picture :confused:

Looks like the left side is lower...

It is, I paid to have it put up and the amount of laser equipment and levels he had during the job, I’d be amazed if it wasn’t level. Probably the picture. Look at the top of the picture, the left picture is lower too so the pic is wonky

You’ll give me a complex. Shh

It is, I paid to have it put up and the amount of laser equipment and levels he had during the job, I’d be amazed if it wasn’t level. Probably the picture. Look at the top of the picture, the left picture is lower too so the pic is wonky

Your room isn’t perfectly squared in the corners :p

Some Match Attax Premier League 18/19 trading cards which were released today. (420 cards)

44956000131_7f4c28ca18_o.jpg

His lasers/levels weren't calibrated correctly ?

Somebody needs to photoshop a grid of lines over this picture to check whether it's level because it "looks" not level

New microwave. Kenwood combi with oven and grill. Bit of a bargain really, was £90 in the Currys sale. It should be £200.

MGLRFkS.jpg

Mirrored front is going to take some getting used to though.

Back
Top Bottom