Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
The cheapest 4 bedroom place to rent here I can see is £1800 pcm :(
https://www.swoffers.co.uk/property-search/

Ah yeah that's high. Mine would be similar but I'm out in a small village at the moment which keeps the cost a little lower, but the internet is AWFUL.

I got a 4 bedroom for me and the Mrs, and then we had a baby and we didn't have anywhere to put him because we both had taken a bedroom for a games room and a craft room, and the spare room was constantly used by guests.

So anyway now guests have to stay at a hotel.

Hehe, this I can understand! I have a room for board gaming & another room that's the store room for the games. Then the attic conversion is the guest room as it has an en-suite too.

Man of Honour
New Nespresso with bigger pods, which saves double podding.
44293912054_8d20f89b5e_h.jpg

44293911404_abc938b033_h.jpg

Man of Honour
That's the main issue with our one, get next to no coffee from the thing, so you either need to double pod or put loads of milk in it
This fixes that nicely. 4 x pod sizes based on cup. Pod is coded so it knows cup size etc.

Do they have a Gauntlet to store them all in?
I would think so.

I changed from a pod machine, to an automatic bean to cup machine. Never looked back.
I have that too, but this will sit on my desk (will need 2nd machine). This machine works differently and the blends are different too. This one spins the pods at speed to make a better coffee creamer and to ensure it uses all the pod content better.

Soldato
I have one of those @Kermit. While they certainly are very cheap it’s more convenience of simply pressing a single button in the morning. A minute later, perfect espresso. (Or double. I think it’ll do a maximum of 4 shots in one go)

Caporegime
Rucksacks do increase the odds of spinal injuries in motorcycle accidents. So do those back humps on "racing" leathers.

I had a wuick Google on that as I didn't think any racing body would authorise something that reduced safety for speed.

Nothing came up except one study that said motorcycle back protectors are unproven at best and statistically unclear if they improve anything.

Soldato
The humps are aerodynamic devices not safety devices.

Here's the report on the humps that springs to mind, I can't find the one on rucksacks but they are effectively the same in the event of a crash: http://motorcycleminds.org/virtuallibrary/ridersafety/truma-motorcyclists-born-to-be-wild.pdf

Anyway, I'll avoid taking this further off topic as I've only just realised what thread I'm posting in.

The biggest issue they cause is treating the rider when they’re in the floor as you can’t lay them flat and their head lays in an unsupported position due to the back being raised.

The topic is covered by the late Dr John Hinds somewhere in this excellent video

Back
Top Bottom