Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
EDIT - Just checked out their website. Some of the food looks excellent. Have emailed them to see if they can adapt to Gluten and Dairy intollerances for my wife.

She makes it hard eating anywhere!

When I went I was alone, with my camera, they actually called me to confirm my booking on the day...I was at then airport about to board the flight. On all the courses the chef or head waiter came out to explain what each course was and it’s idea and inspiration. I was never so attended to in my life and it was a great 3hr experience, I’d do it again. Although I got a feeling may be they thought I was some kind of secret shopper/food critic.

So yes, don’t book too late, 8pm would be latest I’d eat, I was like the 2nd to last table to leave and I didn’t exactly have company to chit chat with.

Ps it is the taster menu I’m referring to.

Soldato
Finally received my pre-order of Zelda BOTW Creating a Champion Hero Edition Art Book..

This thing is massive. Love Zelda and love game artwork/concept works so win win for me :D

XEJTihl.jpg
ilFRP31.jpg

Soldato
When I went I was alone, with my camera, they actually called me to confirm my booking on the day...I was at then airport about to board the flight. On all the courses the chef or head waiter came out to explain what each course was and it’s idea and inspiration. I was never so attended to in my life and it was a great 3hr experience, I’d do it again. Although I got a feeling may be they thought I was some kind of secret shopper/food critic.

So yes, don’t book too late, 8pm would be latest I’d eat, I was like the 2nd to last table to leave and I didn’t exactly have company to chit chat with.

Ps it is the taster menu I’m referring to.

And by the sounds of it, take a camera with you :p

Soldato
Had this on my wish list for a little while and it popped up on a Prime Deal so thought I'd give it a go:

LvHgx54
MEaLaD5.jpg

Soldato
Some Black Friday deals, some stuff I just wanted. Both books are much much thicker than I was expecting. Looking forward to those. Undecided as to whether to use the Hue strips in Living room or on PC.

s41zR1ah.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom