Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Bought another Seagate drive for my Plex setup so 9TB in total (Blu Tack due to cat)

IMG-3267.jpg

Do you live in a caravan?

Think ive only ever seen that terribad walpaper/curtain conbination in a haven holiday home

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
How noisy are the Seagates? Could do with a few extra TBs for my synology which has two 5TB (which I ripped out of caddies when they were on offer a few years back) and two 2TB drives. Might be worth swapping out the 2TB ones.

Associate
Been chewing it some more, I'd give it a shot but what is concerning me is that little lever at the bottom. How easy is that trigger and then your cards comes popping out in your pocket/bag?

It's never happened to me, but that's no guarantee! It won't take your 12 cards though, I keep 4 in the aluminium section (it'll probably take 5-6 dependending on how many of them have raised lettering) and another couple in the leather section.

Soldato
How easy is that to set up?

I'm using a Pi 3 plus OpenMediaVault which handles mounting the drives plus sharing them via Samba then the Plex plugin which comes with OpenMediaVault, only thing that can be a pain is the Pi is only USB 2 so can be dog slow moving files to the drives but everything works fine streaming to my PS4, iPad and TV's as long as there MP4

PS if i can set it up anyone can

Back
Top Bottom