Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
You're going to love that

I feel my 65" OLED is one the best things I have bought for a long time..

Is there meant to be 2 pictures in your post as I only see one picture and an
Nah, i messed up with the image hosting sites and I couldn't get it to go away lol.

New UniFi 10Gbit switch and an SFP+ adaptor for my QNAP NAS. Now waiting on some DAC cables for the NAS.

VJXFjKK.jpg
Current home until I sort out one of the bedrooms so a bit messy.

I've love one of those Supermicro sys-e200-8d boxes to replace my Gen8 Microserver, how do you find them for noise under load? UK supplier or import out of interest?

Man of Honour
I've love one of those Supermicro sys-e200-8d boxes to replace my Gen8 Microserver, how do you find them for noise under load? UK supplier or import out of interest?
The fans are quite loud, I wouldn't want it in the same room if it ramps up. You can replace them with Noctua's however I wouldn't recommend that as it can (and will as I have discovered) overheat.

I used Boston for one and an EU seller on Amazon for the other. I believe you need to be a registered company with Boston in order to place an order.

Fantastic little server if you ask me, I'm shortly ordering a third to have a 3 node vSAN cluster rather than using a witness appliance as I am now.

Pez

Pez

Soldato
Been chewing it some more, I'd give it a shot but what is concerning me is that little lever at the bottom. How easy is that trigger and then your cards comes popping out in your pocket/bag?

I've had one for a number of years now and have never had this problem - I've also got the 'naked' version without the leather case, which in theory should be more susceptible to the issue you mention :)

Soldato
Been chewing it some more, I'd give it a shot but what is concerning me is that little lever at the bottom. How easy is that trigger and then your cards comes popping out in your pocket/bag?

I can't see that happening, when you press it the cards come up enough that you can pull them out but they wouldn't just fall out.

It gets pushed to the side not pushed in so it would be even harder to do it by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom