Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Your right, that thread is cringe. But this one is for purchases, no matter the value. You can spot people who want you to know how much money they have a mile off, on forums and in real life.... just smile and ignore them.

Just because they have more money doesn't mean they're showing off. As @Housey said. What cut-off do you want where people aren't allowed to show purchases?

Apologies, i misread your post and thought you were agreeing with the person you quoted that it should be for more normal purchases.

End of the day for quite a lot of posters on here a £1500 tv is hugely unaffordable but i doub't they think people are showing off.

People can post what they like, it’s what the threads for. Value shouldn’t come into it.

If I won the lottery, I’d post my purchases, whether it be mansions, cars, watches, £300k home cinema etc. If people got jealous and attacked me for it, well that says more about them than it does me.

I really enjoy looking at the watch photos on here but I’d never buy one myself (don’t even wear my wedding ring most of the time due to either being at work or gym and risking damaging it lol)

I watched an episode of Joe Rogans podcast with this watch guy as a guest and some of the ones he showed off were absolutely amazing in design and even more so in price

More books!
45874149604_796bb778e7_b.jpg

31657396157_acea74e650_b.jpg

31657396147_0e99099e5e_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom