Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Mines on a carabiner on my car/work keys most of the time lol.
I keep meaning to buy one of those Qalo silicone rings so I can keep it on 24/7, don’t suppose anyone in here has one do they?

Wearing a black silicone ring (cheap ebay job) now due to losing weight and starting rock climbing. My wedding ring was only a £40 white gold from Argos one, and the replacement after I lost (then found) that one was a £20 silver Argos ring. I now wear my original one round my neck on a silver chain. I flat out refused to spend a fortune on rings that I knew would get damaged, lost, or require expensive adjustments and we put the money towards our honeymoon instead.

I assume it's a combination of

- Battery / longevity
- Robustness / not wanting to damage phone on site
- Volume requirements

Being able to have multiple people listen to it, being water resistant, and the reasons mentioned here.

I made my own site radio when I was an apprentice. It was basically an entire car audio system in a wooden box, complete with ASBO amps and woofers, it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever made and it was awesome.

Being able to have multiple people listen to it, being water resistant, and the reasons mentioned here.

I made my own site radio when I was an apprentice. It was basically an entire car audio system in a wooden box, complete with ASBO amps and woofers, it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever made and it was awesome.

I assume it's a combination of

- Battery / longevity
- Robustness / not wanting to damage phone on site
- Volume requirements

Feel like my joke was lost :(

That was the poster complaining about people using watches to tell the time because phones have superseded them

Having a site radio is all very well but non of the peasants listen to radio 4 - just this screechy pop stuff :)

Nice haul though - Don't suppose you are throwing away a Makita 9v stick 9000 are you?? :D

Back
Top Bottom