Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

DSC-0064.jpg

Is that the Battlecruiser variant that appeared in the Kobayashi Maru test?

Is that the Battlecruiser variant that appeared in the Kobayashi Maru test?
Yup, it's the redesign of the D7 class battlecruiser from the 2009 Star Trek movie.

They also make awesome models of the classic D7 class battlecruiser from ST:TOS, and the K'tinga class battlecruiser from the 1979 Star Trek movie (and ST6: Undiscovered Country, TNG, DS9, VOY, etc).

Yup, it's the redesign of the D7 class battlecruiser from the 2009 Star Trek movie.

They also make awesome models of the classic D7 class battlecruiser from ST:TOS, and the K'tinga class battlecruiser from the 1979 Star Trek movie (and ST6: Undiscovered Country, TNG, DS9, VOY, etc).
I’m pleased to say I have most of the collection so far as well :p
Super nerd!!:D

If you are ordering off a popular auction site, simply search for "connectx-2" then order by lowest price inc postage, and scroll down until you see two cards and a cable as a bundle. It will probably be from China (mine were) but despite the free postage should arrive promptly and with tracking (mine took <7 days) and with no import costs (you may get unlucky on this but that would just change them for super cheap to cheap).

Thanks, ordered last night and have the tracking info - hopefully won't have to wait to long :)

Did you pickup the switch in the UK or elsewhere?

Seat Leon FR 1.4 turbo 150bhp with the technology and convenience packs and 18 inch wheels:

Subject to viewing / test drive anyway :)

Excellent choice, they do look good with the 18" alloys over the standard 17s, although they do make driving in areas with poor road surfaces (i.e. all of Glasgow) a little less comfortable.

If you do go for the car you'll get lots of good info and advice here:
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/leon-mk3.309/

There are some good guides for changing out the interior bulbs for LEDs too, as well as the few rear non-LED lights. Makes a nice difference. :)

Excellent choice, they do look good with the 18" alloys over the standard 17s, although they do make driving in areas with poor road surfaces (i.e. all of Glasgow) a little less comfortable.

If you do go for the car you'll get lots of good info and advice here:
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/leon-mk3.309/

There are some good guides for changing out the interior bulbs for LEDs too, as well as the few rear non-LED lights. Makes a nice difference. :)

Cheers :)

Picked the car up Friday afternoon. Very pleased with it so far. Drives well, looks good and really great to have all the modern gadgets. My previous car was ten years older and didn't have stuff like parking sensors, led headlights and bluetooth media streaming.

With less than 10k on the clock it should last me a while :)

Back
Top Bottom