Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

How many washes does it manage before you need to top it up?

I'm using the free Miele detergent I got with the machine at the mmoment.They quoted 6 months supply, but it's not lasting that long. I get about a month out of the blue one and slightly longer out of the clear one (which is more of a bleaching agent, used for whites etc.) But bear in mind we're a family of five and the machine is permanently on.

When using the Miele twin system i do have to add fabric softener to the drawer, though. Once I've used up the Miele detergent I'll be refilling the cartridges with my regular detergent and softener (the contents can be reprogrammed) and it'll auto-dose those.

My VMware homelab was sprawled across a desk upstairs and I wasn't a fan.

bHPl0hO.jpg

So I bought a 9U Stertech cabinet, along with a PDU, patch panel, shelf and small cable tidy. I've also got some official SuperMicro server shelves on order to fill the remaining 2 U.

psoV0Zl.jpg

4UTDtgt.jpg

Looks for better plus it's on wheels and has carry handles. Happy.

The fact it fits under the desk is pure fluke, it hadn't even occurred to me to measure it before I ordered!

Last time I looked this thread was show us the items you purchased, please keep it that way.

Last time I looked this thread was show us the items you purchased, please keep it that way.

Come on now half the fun of this thread is taking the mickey out of what people have bought/what carpets or horrendous wallpaper they have (or infact both as shown by a few)

:)

Looking good that!

How much was the rack?
Thanks. Still a bit of tidying to do cable wise but other than that it's miles better. It was around £280 I think. Not sure if OcUK sell similar so I won't mention the retailers name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom