Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Paid someone to build me a storage solution for under the stairs. It drove me nuts how messy it would get under there. Expensive but well worth it.

The drawers are push to open and soft close which are nice touches I didn’t expect.

9Xcl0uC.jpg
GUQyi9w.jpg

Would you mind sharing how much that cost, approx. Don't worry if you don't want to disclose.

Swapped my ring door bell for nest and replaced our hardwired smoke alarm which was faulty.

n6sFxmd

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts as I've considered doing the same switch.

Swapped my ring door bell for nest and replaced our hardwired smoke alarm which was faulty.

n6sFxmd

I also would be interested in hearing your thoughts after you have them installed. I have a Ring Doorbell, and for the most part I'm happy with it, but it does have some quirky bugs from time to time...

I also would be interested in hearing your thoughts after you have them installed. I have a Ring Doorbell, and for the most part I'm happy with it, but it does have some quirky bugs from time to time...

Wait a minute... you have a doorbell with "quirky bugs" and now you're interested in the smoke alarm? Bloody hell. :p

It's like night and day quality wise, much quicker to load, better video quality and audio quality.

He's saying the Ring doorbell has bugs, so is interested in the Nest version

As someone who owns the Nest Hello, I can't praise it enough.
I thought the ring doorbell 2 was great till I tried nest hello, the ring system is absolutely garbage in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's saying the Ring doorbell has bugs, so is interested in the Nest version

As someone who owns the Nest Hello, I can't praise it enough.

It's like night and day quality wise, much quicker to load, better video quality and audio quality.

I thought the ring doorbell 2 was great till I tried nest hello, the ring system is absolutely garbage in comparison.

Interesting... The slowness of the Ring is quite disappointing - Often I get a notification that someone has rung the doorbell and by the time the video has loaded, they have given up and walked away from my door :p

I prefer the look of the Nest too! I also have the Nest Smoke Detector, and it has been great :)

I have the Nest Protects, although it's just emerged they have "accidentally" forgotten to list on the boxes, websites and shops that they all contain microphones.

Good ting i'm moving else they'd all be coming out again.

I have the Nest Protects, although it's just emerged they have "accidentally" forgotten to list on the boxes, websites and shops that they all contain microphones.

Good ting i'm moving else they'd all be coming out again.

I thought it was just the Nest Secure that they "forgot" to mention had a microphone?

It's pretty obvious the Nest Protect has a microphone as it says in the manual that it uses one to do sound tests to make sure the alarm is working.

I thought it was just the Nest Secure that they "forgot" to mention had a microphone?

It's pretty obvious the Nest Protect has a microphone as it says in the manual that it uses one to do sound tests to make sure the alarm is working.

On V2 it has them, not on V1. Looks like you're right about Secure Vs Protect

was running out of shelf space so ripped out all the pine shelf i had and fitted these ikea lack shelf's, i need more cds / blu rays now :p

sj0USKc.jpg

so you
was running out of shelf space so ripped out all the pine shelf i had and fitted these ikea lack shelf's, i need more cds / blu rays now :p

sj0USKc.jpg
Now all you need to do is rip all that new ikea shelfing out so you can fit a bigger TV there so you can enjoy all them Blu-rays :p:D

Back
Top Bottom