Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Paid someone to build me a storage solution for under the stairs. It drove me nuts how messy it would get under there. Expensive but well worth it.

The drawers are push to open and soft close which are nice touches I didn’t expect.

9Xcl0uC.jpg
GUQyi9w.jpg

Paid someone to build me a storage solution for under the stairs. It drove me nuts how messy it would get under there. Expensive but well worth it.

The drawers are push to open and soft close which are nice touches I didn’t expect.

9Xcl0uC.jpg
GUQyi9w.jpg

Oh wow that's so much better :)

I'm fairly certain it's the same house as mine, or very similar. Kitchen to the back of you and lounge down to the right?

I've been wanting to put drawers there as well.

That's the one, it was an Ashton G (not sure if the name is the same across the country for that layout)

Mine's a Kempsford, may not be exactly the same but I thought the photo you posted looked remarkably similar.

Is that amtico flooring?

It is, we have it all downstairs. The stuff you see in the picture is also in the kitchen. Then we have the this in the living room (without the Signature pattern)

I love it, really hard wearing. There's been a few times where I've been sure it would have been marked or scratched and it comes through unscathed. Really easy to clean too

It is, we have it all downstairs. The stuff you see in the picture is also in the kitchen. Then we have the this in the living room (without the Signature pattern)

I love it, really hard wearing. There's been a few times where I've been sure it would have been marked or scratched and it comes through unscathed. Really easy to clean too

Aye I'm getting the Sun Bleached oak one put into my bathrooms to replace the crappy vinyl that was down before. Really good stuff I like the fake planks and the texturing. I did look at Karndean but the quality of Amtico seemed better.

Ive not seen those, theyre cool as hell! have you got some?

Some, Vader, the 2 ladies from Frozen, couple of Link, Snake from MGS, Arale Norimaki and a storm trooper.

They are MUCH better made than POP figures, it’s in a different league but also twice or 3x the price.

It often comes with lots of accessories, swappable faces, you can pose them etc.

Last edited:

Reinforced my desk to avoid any further potential sagging - it was starting to a little, but now it's super sturdy.

£17 for the steel delivered - 2x 80cm and 1x 1.25m slotted U channels :-)

Some, Vader, the 2 ladies from Frozen, couple of Link, Snake from MGS, Arale Norimaki and a storm trooper.

They are MUCH better made than POP figures, it’s in a different league but also twice or 3x the price.

It often comes with lots of accessories, swappable faces, you can pose them etc.
What he said. They're more expensive but ridiculously adorable and the quality is high. I was looking at 2 online yesterday which totals at $98 - it's seriously tempting :o

Swapped my ring door bell for nest and replaced our hardwired smoke alarm which was faulty.

n6sFxmd

Back
Top Bottom