Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I guess my point was with a few spare cards neither would be an issue. I never suggested to rely on a single card with no cash.

What was the error and the type of card?

I can't be bothered to get yet another card, when I can just get money at a Tesco or something

If you're lazy then why not just use your regular card or cashpoints etc... you'd actually be putting in even more effort if you actively go out of your way to get cash from "Tesco or something" - which is a bit odd given the motivation of not being bothered...

[
Ripped off? It'll be next to nothing.
If you're lazy then why not just use your regular card or cashpoints etc... you'd actually be putting in even more effort if you actively go out of your way to get cash from "Tesco or something" - which is a bit odd given the motivation of not being bothered...

Yawn

I go to Tesco every week, so it's not out of my way.

My reply was due to ''cant believe people get cash out still when going abroad". I have a response, lawd have mercy it doesn't agree with everyone's viewpoint :p

Have a good week

[
Ripped off? It'll be next to nothing.

Yawn

I go to Tesco every week, so it's not out of my way.

My reply was due to ''cant believe people get cash out still when going abroad". I have a response, lawd have mercy it doesn't agree with everyone's viewpoint :p

Have a good week

I think it's more you think it's bothersome to get a card, but actually it's less bothersome compared to what you are doing now.

And yes, you do get ripped off exchanging money this way, the cards use interbank rates meaning you get the best conversion rates possible at the time.

Back on topic.

Been fed up with using wires so bought these when they were on offer last week, £270 is a pretty good deal. They are awesome. :cool:

y4mItCktqJSpf_bey5hr6VRR62AYzCzF2DV5jGLvaXATQ1htusF7b9tOnx93Em18XpP6FSYBMhg_nRuMR4To4inJG_nHa2iWD11C_GQfkjxhEAUBsHgWNn-emwYEY_lfDqTNrZt5atgwfk0lh8Hiv7P3O0sCAdvVXRwMAbjFc6vII_oFP3QaDgTPVp79vmqBrx__kHsg-EvN-joXCmWfh2WQg

Also got some extra buttons for the PC, really very handy for controlling all sorts of things but primarily for OBS scenes and inputs.

y4mKZxsKmfGiA07sBvmqiWFH8z52y9Gem0FBD1kZPpCj0WnCapffDQkYhAtQPANp9jHihJhn6rQw59U0mS_RLDF6KJYjhk16Jv9pFsaa3Wh_CqKdBKemfjbY6WMXaxG43YuDeTfMrAxlO0ukxCOmnuyJ7mPXyPZGAN7tqkxI9PI8AeHipCU2uJCpBGNyPvKmsIQYQOEpSjNhiXLINqfijwYaQ

Bought two 1U racks for my SuperMicro servers at home so that they can go into my recently acquired cabinet.

giLwgki.jpg

zrojDiY.jpg

All installed:

9qKVeUF.jpg

uisxHgp.jpg

Last edited:
I spotted this Addon T5 on Amazon Warehouse but it seemed in poor condition, although the price was good. Turns out the box was what was being described and not the unit. So far, so good, nice little unit for the money and plenty for a large room.

Back
Top Bottom