Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

The Dell 27" 1440p went back and I got a 27" LG 4K (27UK650) instead. Everything is very crisp with 150% scaling, my eyes are in heaven.

desk_setup_feb2019-1.jpg

Also bought a hook to hang my headphones on.

desk_setup_feb2019-2jpg

Really need to get a wider lens. The 35mm is pretty tight in my tiny office.

Last edited:
The Dell 27" 1440p went back and I got a 27" LG 4K (27UK650) instead. Everything is very crisp with 150% scaling, my eyes are in heaven.

Also bought a hook to hang my headphones on.

Really need to get a wider lens. The 35mm is pretty tight in my tiny office.

This is so clean it looks like a render!

Always feels odd that people still buy currency prior to travel these days. Especially to somewhere like the US which is modern and has many cash points where you could use a fee free card.

Unless you're going somewhere smaller and it's just easier to take dollars.

Always feels odd that people still buy currency prior to travel these days. Especially to somewhere like the US which is modern and has many cash points where you could use a fee free card.

I can't be bothered to get yet another card, when I can just get money at a Tesco or something

It's just something I do personally as preparation, i.e. I know the States has a heavy tipping culture so having lots of small bills on you is a good idea. Meaning before I go I will change $100 in $1 or $5 bills.

It also saves me the problem of "argh, I need to go find a cash point."

I also dislike the way you pay by card in the States, they take your card away to swipe then bring it back for you to sign. I swear that's why I had card fraud there last time I went. It is a credit card so its not my money but still bloody annoying.

Back
Top Bottom