Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Congratulations - definitely prefer older to new with houses.

I was trying to think of a way I could criticise it, but honestly, it just looks great :p

Congrats :)

The blinds are closed for a very good reason - how else would the wall-mounted TV, corner sofa, green carpet, non-spotlights and green fern wallpaper be concealed?

The blinds are closed for a very good reason - how else would the wall-mounted TV, corner sofa, green carpet, non-spotlights and green fern wallpaper be concealed?

Garage is too small - you won't get a car in there. You will be able to dump all the junk in there that won't fit in the shed.

Sorry dont you mean “ultra expensive premium” wallpaper. It is expensive afterall ask @ubersonic how expensive it is

Garage is perfect fit, this is what sunroofs are for - tight parking. I like the garden and bonsai fir tree :D, congratulations

My grandmother planted a fir tree like that in the 1950's They grow to about 20 foot eventually, depending how aggressive the pruning is

Think it looks great, just the black window frames let it down.

I can assure you there is none of the above in the house!

*This is the previous occupants furniture but no much has changed!*

56629_101350008496_IMG_07_0000.jpg

Garage is too small - you won't get a car in there. You will be able to dump all the junk in there that won't fit in the shed.

It's currently a dump but the plan is to turn it into a downstairs study / utility room.

Think it looks great, just the black window frames let it down.

I actually really like them. Makes the house stand out compared to the others down the street.

A little bit late but bought my first home with my wife at the end of January!

Very happy with it.

We wanted an older build but had been renovated with new kitchen and bathroom as neither of us are DIYers.

Congrats dude - looks lovely.

That tiny TV though...:D

ZPvPs3h.jpg

qcVdomF.jpg

LG 43" Monitor.
https://www.lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-43UD79

I've had it a few days now and it's surprising how quickly I've gotten used to it. Love that it has a remote control to adjust brightness, PIP etc and to navigate menus. Overall I'm well pleased with it.

Some things:

1.) How have you not killed your desk surface using a mouse with no mat?
2.) Next upgrade should be that chair
3.) Nice hairdryer.

A little bit late but bought my first home with my wife at the end of January!

Very happy with it.

We wanted an older build but had been renovated with new kitchen and bathroom as neither of us are DIYers.

56629_101350008496_IMG_01_0000.jpg
Beautiful :) Congratulations!

iPxRdKE.jpg

Some upgrades! Vega 56 is dirt cheap so decided to stick one in my Plex Server so friends can game on it when they come around. Saves faffing about carrying round towers; also powers through Plex transcodes very nicely. Managed to get 10% eBay so bagged the 1080Ti for just under £450. I don’t think it’s a great price but it’s a decent cooler and a fair bit faster than a RTX 2070 which was the only other real option as I am a G-Sync user. These were entry level ones though, so crappy coolers. GPU prices are just a joke at the moment.

Storage for both my Gaming PC and Plex Server. Didn’t realise that sticking in an M.2 drive would wipe out 3 SATA ports which is annoying as I have 10 HDD in my server. Still deciding if I will send it back or get a bigger PCI-E SATA card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom