Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Prob be a good idea not to have your address labels in the picture

Nice little cul de sac tho ;)

Yeah noticed immediately after posting and tried to change the pic but couldn't edit my post, no idea why this isn't an obvious option on here. Only got the postcode in though and got enough security that I'm not overly worried, but still why not edit option in case I'd posted something worse?

Another corner TV living room!

I know , when reviewing everything I was looking at, I thought about moving house as an option. In the end I decided to make the best of what I got but it was a close call

The phone on the window sill appears to have a....cord???

That's sounding the chav alarm tbh.

And is that Mr. Muscle I can see, rather than Method?

That beauty of a phone was just to test my line when I initially moved in, however as it rang within 5 mins of being plugged in for someone to try and talk to me about the terrible car accident I apparently forgot all about, It's remained mostly unplugged ever since.

Method, what is this? A quick Google search reveals an eco friendly cleaner. That a genuine product recommendation or are you extracting the Michael?

Yeah noticed immediately after posting and tried to change the pic but couldn't edit my post, no idea why this isn't an obvious option on here. Only got the postcode in though and got enough security that I'm not overly worried, but still why not edit option in case I'd posted something worse?
You should be able to edit your post? You can always ask a moderator to do it for you.

Your house is the only one with diamond shaped lead on the windows so you can single it out.

Theres an edit button under all your posts on the bottom left of the box ??

New super king size mattress for the new house

DVbOEhp.jpg

Bed frame hopefully arriving soon ...
Hmm not sure about the carpet that is such a markedly different colour when brushed different ways.

Wall paint too creamy compared to the skirting board needs to be greyer.

That alcove wouldn’t do my cinema sound set up any good.

Having an odd number of vertical panels on the door is horrible - would have to change that.

Knock it all down and start again tbh. What were you thinking.

Back
Top Bottom