Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

i had a fluval non floating one the inevitable happened it fell and some gravel got in between the glass and the magnet result massive scratch on my old tank, i wont be going near the substrate with this mind i have a improvised scraper using a plastic atm card for that works well no way you can scratch the glass with it , these are good for the upper areas though.

KodSOMK.jpg

Some microwave dishes and a new mouse.
DCrrwjy

Paint job for my lid, delighted with the result;

Unfortunately the lighting doesn't show off the glitter in the clear coat.

You guys, man.

I post a pic of my TV and you rip it to shreds about it being off centre even though it’s not, you just can’t differentiate between a sub and a tv unit :mad. This guy, posts a pic that is properly off centre and you barely say a word.

I hate you all :mad::p

You guys, man.

I post a pic of my TV and you rip it to shreds about it being off centre even though it’s not, you just can’t differentiate between a sub and a tv unit :mad. This guy, posts a pic that is properly off centre and you barely say a word.

We love you though x

You guys, man.

It's all about sub position though ;)

Much better than the Tannoys i initially posted, even set quite close to the wall the imaging is considerably improved.

Tv unit is off centre which i've just noticed (our cleaner pulls it out each week). It is now fixed :)

Hcsisd2.png
Great album, that. Still the best gig I've been to c. 10 years ago now

Back
Top Bottom