Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Blue Snowball.

IMG-20190316-204543-edited.jpg

Had an Eye Test today and ordered some new glasses
£512 Ouch!!!!

Life long spectacle wearer here, I buy glasses online at a pittance of the price of the high street places. There is a very high profit markup on glasses so paying more on the high street does not mean you are getting better glasses.

Also the 2 for 1 offers are usually a con too as the "free" pair doesn't include all the lenses options so in reality it still costs you more and so is not totally free.

I'm old enough to remember when Apple at least tried to pretend their devices are practical

As a life long Windows user (probably since before most of the posters on here were born), I have been moving over to Apple over the last few years. Samsung phones became Iphones, Yoga laptops became Macbooks and now the desktop has become a Mac Mini. I am under no illusion that there are pros and cons to each nor that Apple is incredibly overpriced for what it is. I can afford it and it is my choice. Apple's model is to suck you into the ecosystem and fleece you accordingly. However I like the easy seamless integration of all those devices.

I would fully expect that in 10 years I'll go full circle.

Life long spectacle wearer here, I buy glasses online at a pittance of the price of the high street places. There is a very high profit markup on glasses so paying more on the high street does not mean you are getting better glasses.

Also the 2 for 1 offers are usually a con too as the "free" pair doesn't include all the lenses options so in reality it still costs you more and so is not totally free.
Do you mind if I ask who you use online as been considering the online option for a while

Some more filament, I thought I'd give this stuff a try. I did some TSA keys with the red and it seems fine so far!

PIk2mXZ.jpg

Some more filament, I thought I'd give this stuff a try. I did some TSA keys with the red and it seems fine so far!

PIk2mXZ.jpg
I found there black to be the best I have ever used but I will say it is expensive so it I depends if it makes enough difference to your prints to warrant the extra outlay

Rigid ink is the best PLA I've used.

Having said that, I've just blown through 8 reels of Surreal PLA (search Amazon) and if the consistency is maintained, then I can see me switching, esp as its almost half the price of rigid ink. Surreal's PETG is pretty good too!

Back
Top Bottom