Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Another new comb for ever growing beard, and one of those silicone wedding rings.
Annoys me having to take my wedding band off for gym and work, this is ideal.
Wedding band was only a cheap piece of crap anyway.

CRITICISE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

5ER76zd.jpg

Another new comb for ever growing beard, and one of those silicone wedding rings.
Annoys me having to take my wedding band off for gym and work, this is ideal.
Wedding band was only a cheap piece of crap anyway.

CRITICISE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you make the image a little bit bigger, i can't quite see it, even on my 43" monitor :D

Just uploaded and copied it as i do normally when i post in this thread, i always run two browsers side by side on my ultrawide so never realised it auto enlarged except when clicking.
Oh and those sheets are fresh so no DNA on them yet, that comes later

it looks a bit like this, only it's missing most of your hand :p

noarbBeh.jpg

I never really understand why people do this? Landscape subject, photo taken in portrait. Miss off edges of subject but we've got lots of unnecessary extra top and bottom...

People take a photo of a nice car... but do it in portrait, so we get loads of sky, loads or road... not much car...

I never really understand why people do this? Landscape subject, photo taken in portrait. Miss off edges of subject but we've got lots of unnecessary extra top and bottom...

People take a photo of a nice car... but do it in portrait, so we get loads of sky, loads or road... not much car...

I did it on purpose to annoy you

Back
Top Bottom