Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Had an Eye Test today and ordered some new glasses
£512 Ouch!!!!

gUQwqz0.png
It 3 pairs of glasses I bought

2 for 1 offer with Varifocal lenses
and one for computer useage
I picked up these new glasses today and the ones I bought for using the computer are completely useless if my face is any farther away then 18 inches from the screen the text is blurry :(

Loving green at the moment.

Are New Balance now a "cool" make? I remember years ago my mum used to buy me New Balance trainers for school and everyone used to take the **** as they were cheapo £10 trainers at the time. I saw some in a shop recently and they were like £80...

Are New Balance now a "cool" make? I remember years ago my mum used to buy me New Balance trainers for school and everyone used to take the **** as they were cheapo £10 trainers at the time. I saw some in a shop recently and they were like £80...

They must be cool now as I bought a pair. :D

Like them. I rarely do like trainers posted on here. But those I do.

My first pair of NBs. Bonus is they're super comfy.

Where's that TV unit from? :p

IKEA Besta. With the white glass top. 1.5m version.

I think they're more in the "made for active people" category compared to the main leisure wear companies for style but i think that line is getting blurred a lot more these days.

Back
Top Bottom