Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I'm really interested in the reasoning of buying these when there's so many better wireless earphones on the market.
There's better sounding ones I'm sure, but for ease of use and getting out of your way, there's nothing that beats AirPods.

Open the case, take them out, put them in your ears, hit play on your phone and you get music coming out, double tap gestures, being able to take one of your ear and the music pauses, put it in and it starts playing again. All without ever thinking about having to turn them on or off. Everything is automatic and seamless.

There's better sounding ones I'm sure, but for ease of use and getting out of your way, there's nothing that beats AirPods.

Open the case, take them out, put them in your ears, hit play on your phone and you get music coming out, double tap gestures, being able to take one of your ear and the music pauses, put it in and it starts playing again. All without ever thinking about having to turn them on or off. Everything is automatic and seamless.

Not to start an argument, but that's also my exact experience with my Jabra Elite Sport (which also monitor my heart rate when training) on my Android phone and I'm sure is the same for many other earphones. (Well, I have buttons not touch sensitive gestures... but touch sensitive is not a good idea from my experience, getting activated when not wanted) I guess I don't understand why this is seen to be a unique selling point when it's how most of them work these days. I assume they also have audio pass through when needed?

Not to start an argument, but that's also my exact experience with my Jabra Elite Sport (which also monitor my heart rate when training) on my Android phone and I'm sure is the same for many other earphones. (Well, I have buttons not touch sensitive gestures... but touch sensitive is not a good idea from my experience, getting activated when not wanted) I guess I don't understand why this is seen to be a unique selling point when it's how most of them work these days. I assume they also have audio pass through when needed?
So they auto switch on and off when you take them out/put them into the case?

Also seems like on yours the right bud is the ‘master’ AirPods are fully independent, can use either one on their own or together.

I'm really interested in the reasoning of buying these when there's so many better wireless earphones on the market.

I was between the Airpods and the Jabra elite when I was deciding what to get, the thing that put me off was people who reported issues with audio cutting out if they had their phones in their pockets, it may be isolated to a few cases, but I didn't want to risk it. That along with ease of use, made me go for the Airpods in the end, though I was torn between the two.

I looked at the Sennheiser momentum wireless ones too, but they were a bit too pricey.

Nice one, think I might have to pick one up, will make charging everything that much easier....

Also seems like on yours the right bud is the ‘master’ AirPods are fully independent, can use either one on their own or together.

Tbf, I've reviewed a lot of 'cheap' BT earphones and these days you can spend £30 and get the above two features. I guess my Jabras are a couple of years old tech now, so they simply work as a pair, rather than independently, which is fine for me. I can't imagine a situation I want to use just one and it must be the left ear.

Do the Airpods do audio pass through, so you can talk to people and leave them in? Not a huge feature, but really quite handy at times I find.

Went with my wife to get her a new activity tracker after her 6th Fitbit (that were all replaced by the company with refurbished ones) started to separate from the strap again, so she felt like she needed a change.

Stumbled across the Fossil Sport which she instantly fell in love with, plus they had a $50 off deal.

I had no idea Fossil made a smartwatch, nor did I have any desire to have a smart watch in my life, but after playing around with them in store I decided to get one too. Really like it so far.

I had a quick run around the mall to double check I didn't want something from another company (and to give myself a chance to walk away from the impulse buy) but I think this is by far the best looking one on the market. Everything else seemed too bulky and congested.

46793166054_50ef129143_c.jpg

46601521345_decefa6442_c.jpg

47516973601_7ae8f38ff6_c.jpg

47464251952_e1c1e89a0d_c.jpg

I've got a pair of RHA wireless buds (superb) and the jabra ones and they both function like this. You CAN turn them on and off if you want but otherwise you take them out of the case, put them in your ears and away you go. Start watching flossy Carter reviews on YouTube - he reviews dozens of earbuds, phones etc and is the coolest man on YouTube to boot.

JLE30971.jpg

More to come later today hopefully, but here we have:

- 6 Gin & Tonic glasses
- 2 x Ceramic coated non stick pans
- 3 x Ceramic coated non stick saucepans
- Toaster
- Utensil set

Back
Top Bottom