Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Direct yeah, takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive max. Xtremeskins and Slickwraps have some great skins too. I've ordered the camo one from Xtreme for my S10e as it's half the price of the same camo skin from dBrand. The phone isn't here yet but the skin looks and feels exactly the same as dbrand, uses the same 3M backing too. Pics when the phone arrives and is installed.
Thanks, I'll take a look.

I'm more interested in your keyboard tbh, what is it? Doesnt look like you're using the low profile switches you not getting a lot of wobble?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/rocc...board-titan-switches-uk-layout-kb-054-rc.html

This is it, it's lovely to type on. The keys wobble a little, but no more than my old Corsair mechanical keyboard.
The ctrl key takes a while of getting used to, because the bottom row keys are convex instead of concave like most of the other keys, felt weird at first, but now feels normal.

I want some so bad, but they just dont stay in my ears

You can get covers which help keep them in a bit, but thankfully I'm lucky they just about seem to stay in.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/rocc...board-titan-switches-uk-layout-kb-054-rc.html

This is it, it's lovely to type on. The keys wobble a little, but no more than my old Corsair mechanical keyboard.
The ctrl key takes a while of getting used to, because the bottom row keys are convex instead of concave like most of the other keys, felt weird at first, but now feels normal.

Ah I thought it was a cool custom built one or something. Still awesome tho, I'm waiting on a wider range of the low profile keys before swapping out both my boards with the low profile switches and caps.

32559251127_8945f2885c.jpg

Key with Virgin Atlantic. Hold out as long as you can then dive in. For San Fran that is a good price for an upgrade of this type. Was £3,500 last night.

That’s upgrade from economy?

I was looking at ticket prices not long ago, it was silly low like £400 return.
I paid for the ticket on my Corporate AMEX so can't remember exactly how much. I think return when I booked was £950 in Economy Plus which is crap but a bit less crap than Economy. I am lucky that I don't have to fly economy long haul most the time, this is rare for long haul and I hated the idea so was looking for last minutes. I bagged 2 x Upper Class RETURNS to Boston last year for less than a grand all in.

I paid for the ticket on my Corporate AMEX so can't remember exactly how much. I think return when I booked was £950 in Economy Plus which is crap but a bit less crap than Economy. I am lucky that I don't have to fly economy long haul most the time, this is rare for long haul and I hated the idea so was looking for last minutes. I bagged 2 x Upper Class RETURNS to Boston last year for less than a grand all in.

So what kind of time frame do you check? 24hr before check in?

So what kind of time frame do you check? 24hr before check in?
This time yes, this was within the 24 hour check in window. I fly tomorrow morning but the Boston one I referenced was 2 days before. The flights had been £6 grand return in upper class, even when using airmails and other points and frankly I lost interest. I decided to have a look again just in case and I could with, 150,000 airmails get those for £900ish all in which of course I did.

I have about 86 trillion billion million airmails as I get them each time I use a Virgin train.

This time yes, this was within the 24 hour check in window. I fly tomorrow morning but the Boston one I referenced was 2 days before. The flights had been £6 grand return in upper class, even when using airmails and other points and frankly I lost interest. I decided to have a look again just in case and I could with, 150,000 airmails get those for £900ish all in which of course I did.

I have about 86 trillion billion million airmails as I get them each time I use a Virgin train.

So on the return flight do you try to upgrade just before you leave again?

Back
Top Bottom