Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

So on the return flight do you try to upgrade just before you leave again?
Yup. £3800 at the moment. I also have a plan B which is VERY cool but I can't talk about it until after the event (because it will most likely fail badly)

But it's ace honest. :)

Yup. £3800 at the moment. I also have a plan B which is VERY cool but I can't talk about it until after the event (because it will most likely fail badly)

But it's ace honest. :)

Over there for the Okta thing this week?

Shutters.

Arrived mid-March (12 week lead) but only had the chance to finish fitting them this morning.

I live on the edge of a development so my property looks out on to open fields with a single road passing the window. Quite uncommon that anyone is ever able to look in but it's nice to have privacy without needing to close the curtains and live in the dark. Well aware blinds are cheaper ;)

(My window isn't tiny, that's an armchair for two :D #foreveralone )

ZEdQLA8l.jpg

HkUfXdkl.jpg

7ItotRWl.jpg

Trusty walls by the builder, rather ceiling, meant I had to re-mitre the edge of the right frame and trim the top of one panel due to it sloping. Also ordered with such a fine tolerance I had to build the frame in position, rather than elsewhere and then offer up (like a picture). Safe to say they're in that firmly I haven't needed to actually fix them in place :p

Last edited:
64 plate
40k miles

4 new tyres, Cam belt, Waterpump + Full service all completed the day before i picked it up

Blimey, that's pretty cheap. Shame about the lack of LED headlights + rear lights but hard to complain at that sort of price! Monsoon Grey is a great choice too. ;)

dDCCJs.jpg

Sooooo.... I decided I wanted the version with the extra sensors, so today arrived another Wahoo ELEMNT -

sMSs2Hzh.jpg

ovMBQGQh.jpg

Not as easy as I hoped patching in the HRM from my Jabras to the ELEMNT so I initially ordered a very well priced HRM from JL, but then saw the bundle ELEMNT was only £276 (I'm sure it was £299 when I first looked) so I have upgraded for £60, getting the three extra sensors. Don't know if I'll need them, but really impressed with it so far, love the live segments (which worked today!) letting me know how I'm doing against PR's as I ride (I may even pay for Strava for these) so I thought lets just get everything!

I do wonder what the point of the speed sensor is? The unit knew my speed without it?

Winter rubber... for the summer :p

£130~ a corner delivered, juicy cashback promo.

235/40/19 x 2
255/35/19 x 2

(Slightly higher profile than the summers and wider fronts because cheaper :) )

Q4NMxUg.jpg
EAZSeNe.jpg

Fantastic in the snow and ice, one of the best. Biggest downfall with these tyres is that they are awful in the wet and we do tend to have lots of wet in our winters here.

Anker? Not a very hipster brand, Raymond. A cereal killer will come for you in your sleep tonight!

Ha! I’ve been looking at it for soooo long and lived with something else that’s last gen with slower charger and no USB-C for all of 2018 and thought just do it. The detachable power cable is what clinched it, makes packing easier. It will charge my MBP + 4 other things at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom