Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
The issue is paying attention. ;) The Pro's should also have about twice the TBW capability and longer warranty, so the longevity of service and peace of mind are two factors.

I had no idea HP made a VR headset! Although looking it up, looks as though it is a MS/Valve collaboration that HP are the manufacturers of.

Yeah kind of taking the best of everything. I like the fact you dont need external monitors for controllers although that does mean that you can put the controllers in positions they arent seen (arms straight down or above your head) and you have to be careful not to use it in too strong of a light but the HP has the best panels of any vr you can get atm (although FOV could be slightly better of course). So far loving mine and can see why they were harder to get hold of than a PS5

Soldato
Yeah kind of taking the best of everything. I like the fact you dont need external monitors for controllers although that does mean that you can put the controllers in positions they arent seen (arms straight down or above your head) and you have to be careful not to use it in too strong of a light but the HP has the best panels of any vr you can get atm (although FOV could be slightly better of course). So far loving mine and can see why they were harder to get hold of than a PS5

Those specs look to very good! I've only tried the Samsung one that uses your phone and seemed to get on fine with it. Unlike my experience with 3D glasses... So once I'm back to being on desktop, I can see one of these being purchased for use with racing games. :)

Soldato
Some rubbery stuff

IMG-20201209-114328-02.jpg

Caporegime
They are - replacing a four and a half year old one on my Bronson.

They've lasted me well, done over 1800 miles on it and well overdue being replaced

I suppose it depends how rough you are with the knobs ? :D

1800 miles on one tyre. What are you riding on, ice?!

I've destroyed one in a weekend before :D

Soldato
A couple more cycling related purchases...

69d4X7Y.jpg

OAr6ccL.jpg

Last weekends ride, the only thing REALLY cold were my fingers. From a couple of rides with these Sealskinz, things seem nice and toasty. I got some new liners today too...

The RTL515 is kind of a warranty upgrade from my RTL510, which the button kind of broke.

Back
Top Bottom