Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
You can put a bunch of sensor information on it.. which is very useful. You can even show FPS of current games. I have one, but it's not inside my case and its running with a raspberry pi instead.
If you can't get your head around it, you need to get an imagination :p

Caporegime
You can put a bunch of sensor information on it.. which is very useful. You can even show FPS of current games. I have one, but it's not inside my case and its running with a raspberry pi instead.
If you can't get your head around it, you need to get an imagination :p

My monitor does all of that.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
XX1 chain in black to complete the blackout drivetrain look :cool: Also upgraded because the NX chain will be the backup spare as have read many reports of the NX chain snapping sometimes under load and the XX1 chain has 4x the longevity of previous chains and is smoother in operation with resistance to corrosion.

The little rainbow power locks are kinda neat lol.

SRAM_XX1-chain_package.jpg

SRAM_XX1-chain_installed-front.jpg

SRAM_XX1-chain_rear.jpg

Commissario
Oh nice, did you get a bundle deal?

Keeping an eye on the 55 CX at the moment, not sure whether to go for it or wait til Jan in case there's any offers round the corner.
Yeh from Curry’s, I originally wanted the slightly cheaper soundbar but it wasn’t in stock so....paid a bit more for the better one! Came to around £1850 for both.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I collected the Rice Crispies bike spoke things that went clickity clack as you ride past all the girls.

What a time to be alive that was :cool:

They do f all really. Do it properly and get an RRP proguard or mudhugger.

Did a 27 mile ride today and they certainly do a fine job looking at the amount of water/crap the underside collected. That crap would otherwise have been thrown up towards my face and stem tube area! The underside of the frame was also a lot cleaner than it usually is :D

I just want something that looks equally decent for this bike for the rear as my rears get caked in road filth :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The 3D glasses? I used them on my Dinosaur 3D books :cool:

Nostalgia trip has now commenced.

Mine were from the Frosties packets :p

I can't remember what came in Frosties boxes, I recall them being Grrreat! however.

Wish they still came with toys though. Damn health and safety clamping down on this sort of thing. I'd have a shelf full of the collected things :p

Back
Top Bottom