Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
The 3D glasses? I used them on my Dinosaur 3D books :cool:

Nostalgia trip has now commenced.

I can't remember what came in Frosties boxes, I recall them being Grrreat! however.

Wish they still came with toys though. Damn health and safety clamping down on this sort of thing. I'd have a shelf full of the collected things :p

No no, not those but I remember them too! These were plastic wraparound lenses.

V F

V F

Soldato
Soldato
Finally got around to getting some tool storage as most of them are just chucked in the shed. Had some vouchers for Christmas and this was on sale so got it for a bargain price and seems decent enough. Also got some sockets on offer.

IMG-3823.jpg

Soldato
Who would collect them, most kids have ps5's or xbox x's or nintendo switches now. Maybe they could put a free console in the boxes of cereals.
Don't see what difference that makes as we also had gaming systems back then

Things like a Spectrum 48k , C64, Atari ST ,Amiga 500 etc back then would be what a PS5 / Xbox or gaming PC is today

Soldato
Did a 27 mile ride today and they certainly do a fine job looking at the amount of water/crap the underside collected. That crap would otherwise have been thrown up towards my face and stem tube area! The underside of the frame was also a lot cleaner than it usually is :D

I just want something that looks equally decent for this bike for the rear as my rears get caked in road filth :D
They help but its minimal which is obvious enough from how much tyre is still free to throw stuff up. Having done several thousand miles with each type on I can safely say the full size ones are worth it in winter :p

No such thing as an effective rear mudguard that looks decent though really. The small ones that attach to the saddle are basically useless. Again mudhugger is the one to go for, I've done full day rides with it on and arse still dry enough to go sit straight down in a pub after :cool:

cJ4DbxR_d.webp

Back
Top Bottom