Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
reconditioned one I got about a year ago was superb. Literally like brand new. TOTALLY worth spending the money when I sit in it 10-12 hours a day

Associate
New (to me) training wheels for the Kuota, a second hand but excellent condition pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elites.

I now own 5 bikes including this one, but this is my first proper carbon "racing" bike, which we purchased for my wife after her racer was in a collision with a car. We knew this was a bit big for her when we bought it, but she wanted to try a bit bigger frame anyway and we thought once her other bike is up and running again I could see how I like it. Will be taking it to the Brownlee Triathlon Centre at the weekend for me to do a few laps.

Excuse the scaffold, house sitting for father-in-law while our house purchase goes through, which we just found out an hour ago is now set for next Friday.

51507978094_c8f0c1325e_b.jpg

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Partly purchased this together with my mrs as a family/dog car.

IMG-4332.jpg

She's over the moon coming from an ageing 1 series as am I, the leather is really, really nice. It'll be a nice winter car for us both as I think the M3 will be SORN'd in the colder months.

Cute little garages. What goes between them, path to the back yard?

Ok you eject a passenger, I'll target them with a missile. Sorted!

Hmmm....

Last edited:
Soldato
New (to me) training wheels for the Kuota, a second hand but excellent condition pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elites.

I now own 5 bikes including this one, but this is my first proper carbon "racing" bike, which we purchased for my wife after her racer was in a collision with a car. We knew this was a bit big for her when we bought it, but she wanted to try a bit bigger frame anyway and we thought once her other bike is up and running again I could see how I like it. Will be taking it to the Brownlee Triathlon Centre at the weekend for me to do a few laps.

Excuse the scaffold, house sitting for father-in-law while our house purchase goes through, which we just found out an hour ago is now set for next Friday.

51507978094_c8f0c1325e_b.jpg

Some sneaky ****** has nicked your pedals m8!

Associate
KWeld setup to replace the **** Chinese one I returned to Amazon. 3D printed my own case and added a plug and socket so footswitch can be disconnected. Total cost near
£300 by the time the LiPo battery and charger arrive.

Soldato
KWeld setup to replace the **** Chinese one I returned to Amazon. 3D printed my own case and added a plug and socket so footswitch can be disconnected. Total cost near
£300 by the time the LiPo battery and charger arrive.

Always wanted one of these just had no idea what they were. What is it? Do I need one?

Soldato
New to me car:

Wasn’t the exact car I was after, but got it for an amazing deal, paying a few thousand pounds less than market price due to family member falling ill.

Head unit being upgraded tomorrow to iDrive 6.

Today, it’s been cleaned, clay bar’d, liquid crystal.

Associate
Always wanted one of these just had no idea what they were. What is it? Do I need one?

lol, only if you need to make up battery packs - it welds nickel strip onto them to connect in series or parallel. Mainly for 18650 batteries used in powerwalls etc., solar power, sometimes RC models. I've just taken delivery of about 35 old laptop battery packs (about 200 batteries in total) and am disassembling them and testing the 18650 Li-ion batteries inside. Most are still OK, it only takes one to go bad and the pack is tossed out. Cheap way of getting lots of batteries.

Oh, another use is for repairing batteries for power tools, you can take them apart and replace the bad cells - or all of them.

Back
Top Bottom