Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Upgraded my NAS today from a DS218j to a DS220+.

Beyond family photos and files and OneDrive backup, I mainly use it for Plex but also planning to play with Home Assistant. The new Intel Celeron and 6GB of Ram make a genuinely huge difference from the Marvel processor and 500mb I had previously :).

I can now actually watch Plex movies away from home without buffering or reduction in quality.

Managed not to lose my data in the transfer too, so a bonus!

Z1RLG6nl.jpg XGsofpLl.jpg

Soldato
Oh I never thought of using one of those, I've got a load of branches to chop for firewood and was thinking of an electric chainsaw.

Depends on the saw i guess, i have a Lidl Parkside Reciprocating saw and i would say for anything over 3" it can take a bit of time and kill the 4ah battery and so if cutting a lot of thicker stuff a chainsaw may be better.

However i'll accept a Makita one will likely perform better.

Soldato
Just a cheap visual deterrent. I do have Ghost-II being fitted next moth too.

dtMalme.jpg

I may be ignorant here, but have modern cars not yet got sufficient security to prevent them being nicked?

I understand putting one of these on an old car that's trivial to bypass the ignition.....but on something new (ish) :confused:

Soldato
Just about to go to court with wife’s ex husband. Expecting it to get messy so CCTV being installed today. Cameras I got free so that’s a saving of £460.88. Cable I got for £30. NVR has a 2TB drive. Drive I also got free. WD Purple. NVR I think I paid £78.
You can't give us a teasers why your putting cameras up NOW after the being so spicy. Give us some context so we can put our minds to rest....or not :)

Back
Top Bottom