Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Tell me you’re predictable without telling me you’re predictable

Good shoes tho innit.

The hardest kick I've ever had was from a chick wearing these, she got me square-on-centre on my arsebone, I'm pretty sure she made me an inch taller.

She was spectacularly good at other things though, if you know what I mean.

Soldato

MY new Wheels!
2018 Ford Kuga ST-Line with all the bells and whistles, I say new think I've had it 2 months now. Just given it a good wash ready for its full detail and ceramic coat next week.

Associate
I really want a 42" OLED for my living room to replace a sub par cheapo LCD one from a few years ago but there is no way I am paying £1400 for a screen of that size.

Has this got some amazing features that last years 48" OLEDs didn't have because they were selling at about £800 a few months ago.

I didn't end up paying £1400 thanks to some leftover JL credit and cashback so it was closer to £1200 all said. The 48", now that I have the 42" in was not an option so it's this or nothing for me. The money isn't an issue, the space was in my current situation. I'm extremely happy with the product so far and have even converted the missus who 'didn't care about the damn thing' until she saw some Dolby Vision products on it.

As this is my first OLED in general I can't speak to past products but I think Vincent has covered it for people who already own a C9/X/1 etc.... Do I think it's worth the money? Very much so.

I still remain blown away by the C9 OLED that I've had 2.5 years. I'm living the dream.

Especially with a good sound system to accompany it.

That's the next stage of it all. I use the screen with headphones around 85% of the time and the inbuilt speakers are actually quite acceptable for the small space it's in currently. I am looking in to options for when we move though, really fill a room. Down yet another rabbit hole.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Got some batteries. Feeling kinda positive about these.

FNHzIu6.jpg

Now you had it some time what do you think of it ?

As i been thinking of ordering it bigger brother the 9.5ltr one.
It's been absolutely amazing. Each week I seem to be using it more and more just trying different things. Last week did Roast Chicken marinated in a spicy curry sauce along with roast potatoes and sweet potatoesall lightly spiced up. I also did crispy jacket potatoes and home cut potato fries. Done waffles, fish finger and all the usual stuff as well as crispy greens to go on the plate alongside a main meal.

Today I am using the max crisp mode to try home cut fries a little differently and using a different oil lather for each chunk. the possibilities seem endless :cool:

Soldato
UL.jpg

:cool:

That's top of my list when I get paid!

Soldato
It's been absolutely amazing. Each week I seem to be using it more and more just trying different things. Last week did Roast Chicken marinated in a spicy curry sauce along with roast potatoes and sweet potatoesall lightly spiced up. I also did crispy jacket potatoes and home cut potato fries. Done waffles, fish finger and all the usual stuff as well as crispy greens to go on the plate alongside a main meal.

Today I am using the max crisp mode to try home cut fries a little differently and using a different oil lather for each chunk. the possibilities seem endless :cool:

Tea Drinker
Don
I’ve been looking at a pair of these for weeks but can’t find anywhere to try them on :(

Brighton has a DM store.

They are fantastic. really they need breaking in which will stretch and shape to you’re feet nicely.

I’ve just accepted these are my every day shoe. Size 14 are a pretty much no no in high street shops to try on.

Ive got a pair similar from Hockerty but they are more of a formal shoe tighter and less suitable for day to day.

Soldato
Brighton has a DM store.

They are fantastic. really they need breaking in which will stretch and shape to you’re feet nicely.

I’ve just accepted these are my every day shoe. Size 14 are a pretty much no no in high street shops to try on.

Ive got a pair similar from Hockerty but they are more of a formal shoe tighter and less suitable for day to day.

Yeah but it’s hassle going into Brighton.
I’ve got a few pairs of DM’s and I love them, just unsure of the style on me.

Damn, size 14!?

Back
Top Bottom