Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
'spensive day...

A 3-piece suit, ignore the shirt, was just one of the store-demos:
sWieNLr.jpg

A phone tripod for astro photography, only a fiver to see if I actually get into it via a phone camera: Doubles up as a video meeting tripod too I guess lol.
T1q1iAv.jpg

And as I was driving to London, TPMS bonged up.Turns out I had been screwed. Drove to central anyway pumping up the tyre several more times and then booking a mobile tyre guy after shopping was done. £90 well spent there lol. Glad it was a Sunday so free parking...
UqDm7cr.jpg

vpNaraS.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
'spensive day...

A 3-piece suit, ignore the shirt, was just one of the store-demos:
sWieNLr.jpg

A phone tripod for astro photography, only a fiver to see if I actually get into it via a phone camera: Doubles up as a video meeting tripod too I guess lol.
T1q1iAv.jpg

And as I was driving to London, TPMS bonged up.Turns out I had been screwed. Drove to central anyway pumping up the tyre several more times and then booking a mobile tyre guy after shopping was done. £90 well spent there lol. Glad it was a Sunday so free parking...
UqDm7cr.jpg

vpNaraS.jpg

Ah, you found the screw I dropped. Cheers.

Soldato
Gonna need a LOT more than that to saturate your thyroid if the bombs actually drop.
Tbh this isn't actually super true

Recommends 1 tablet of 100mg and these are 150mg and I have 120 so for 2 people actually over 2 months of supply.

It is a bit nuts but thought for the price maybe having them isn't so bad.

got myself a new rodent that changes colours

Q15kB7V.gif

and few weeks back a watch.
wgVcBFj.jpg
qeYqAAD.jpg
That colour changing mouse is awesome!!

Associate
Tbh this isn't actually super true

Recommends 1 tablet of 100mg and these are 150mg and I have 120 so for 2 people actually over 2 months of supply.

It is a bit nuts but thought for the price maybe having them isn't so bad.

Hate to rain on the parade but they are actually 150mcg so a microgram rather than a milligram......

"1 microgram (mcg) is equal to 0.001 milligrams (mg)"

Last edited:
Soldato
picked up 2 matching sets one for home one for office G513 Carbons and G203 mice, everyone needs RGB at work

1Cy9ZJky.jpg
You need to use that to update your booking system, there’s nowhere to put a discount code! You owe me 5% back from my fare!

(I kinda jest - used your mob at the weekend for an airport job after being mucked around massively last time by the usual suspects. Good service!)

Soldato
3090 Ti GPU from a forum member @FloppyPoppy

Sat idle at 27c and quiet even under load
WTzcmS2.jpg

It makes the 3080 FE I had before look tiny!

mGWr5IV.jpg

Yes, the 4090 would have been a much bigger upgrade but this was sold at a fair price and so far provides a +30% increase in FPS in synthetic benchmarks and games over my 3080

the size difference is amusing :) glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom