Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Nice. Do the GT ones still depreciate like mad or are they better now? That looks better than the original ones that came out.
They’re certainly good value for money. Not as desirable. It’s very much like a 5 series but you get a lot more spec as standard that is optional on the 5. And the boot is absolutely cavernous.

I don’t know about deprecation.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Bought a camera case.

nHO8XkG.jpg

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
An Air tent from a chap on Facebook, and a trip for basics to get us ready for dipping our toes in to camping with the kids (8 and 4) feels like a good time to try it! Used to love it myself at their age

PXL-20240530-160343009.jpg

PXL-20240530-165120318.jpg

I was a bit shocked at the size of the tent! So trialed it out with the boot floor removed and seats forward and I think it leaves us just enough room..

Probably not!
PXL-20240530-165945036.jpg

Soldato
An Air tent from a chap on Facebook, and a trip for basics to get us ready for dipping our toes in to camping with the kids (8 and 4) feels like a good time to try it! Used to love it myself at their age

PXL-20240530-160343009.jpg

PXL-20240530-165120318.jpg

I was a bit shocked at the size of the tent! So trialed it out with the boot floor removed and seats forward and I think it leaves us just enough room..

Probably not!
PXL-20240530-165945036.jpg
That is a huge tent. Where's the space for all the other stuff like clothes and food etc. in addition to all the other camping gear in the photo above? Roof box time!

Edit: Missed the perfect opportunity to say 'You're going to need a bigger boat boot'

Last edited:
Soldato
That is a huge tent. Where's the space for all the other stuff like clothes and food etc. in addition to all the other camping gear in the photo above? Roof box time!

Edit: Missed the perfect opportunity to say 'You're going to need a bigger boat boot'
Yeah I did not anticipate the tent being that big, it's a 5 man thingy. Will set it up at home to make sure it's all good before we go anywhere.

Could look into a roof box, might be necessary but will try and get away without one while we test the waters! Don't want to invest too much more until we know if it's a hit with the kids or not

Tent is essentially like new, apparently these pump up ones are really easy to put up

Soldato
Yeah I did not anticipate the tent being that big, it's a 5 man thingy. Will set it up at home to make sure it's all good before we go anywhere.

Could look into a roof box, might be necessary but will try and get away without one while we test the waters! Don't want to invest too much more until we know if it's a hit with the kids or not

Tent is essentially like new, apparently these pump up ones are really easy to put up
Stick the kids in the boot and use the back seats!

Back
Top Bottom