Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
And the perfect height for Midge
vQY1iWr.gif

Fopaux on my side. At least it hits me in the chest as opposed to the old one which nearly garrotted me!

Soldato
I have been there too many times :( :cry:

Fine balance between making it low enough for the wife so that putting washing out isn't just a "me" task because she can't reach.

The fix i think is to swap the retractable unit and the hook on the other side which is much higher. It's currently fixed through a fence to create a V shaped line which is left up all the time. If i move to hook to the wall here, then i can just unclip it to make access easier.

Soldato
Fine balance between making it low enough for the wife so that putting washing out isn't just a "me" task because she can't reach.

The fix i think is to swap the retractable unit and the hook on the other side which is much higher. It's currently fixed through a fence to create a V shaped line which is left up all the time. If i move to hook to the wall here, then i can just unclip it to make access easier.

Oh, I was referring to the garotting :cry:

Soldato
£5 thermometer...not sure why it needs to be wifi enabled but at least the clock will always be correct. It does come with an app that I can set up alert if the temperature/humidity goes above or below a certain threshold.

OaBpePi.jpg

I guess mainly as people buy stuff like that for Home Automation stuff so needs to be able to connect to things.

Caporegime
Soldato
I only paid £5.45, price goes up and down.

Tuya WIFI Temperature Humidity Sensor Hygrometer Thermometer Smart Home Backlight Smart Life Support Alexa Google Assistant

Did look at them, but ended up with a decent deal on the Tapo thermostats that monitor temps and can be tied into Alexa etc.

Good price though.

Back
Top Bottom