Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Tell me how this goes... I cant help but think it will pull itself off the wall/fence over time unless you use mahoosive fixings.

Will do, the standard fixings should be fine.
I bought my 20m version in 2018 (for £55 delivered if anyone wants to look at the inflation on it!) and it is still secure on the side of the house and works perfectly. I bought a better spray for it as the standard one is rubbish.

£100 on the nose, B&Q have the 40m for £136 currently. £5 members club discount and then it turned up with the box hanging off it and some very minor marks so they offered £30 off.

The one thing I loathe is having to wind or coil cables and hoses up, particularly after washing the car.

Soldato
Bought a flight experience for the other half's birthday, which she loved, my lad even more so! Definitely got lucky with the weather too, it wasn't too bumpy, thank god.

Down through the Great Glen with Loch Ness (no Nessie unfortunately!).

embed

Inverness from the air.

embed

Soldato
well i posted in motors but 5 litres of Castrol edge LL and a main stealer filter , the suction devise is awesome, I've seen lots of conversations for and against but that's my chosen method and did 275k in my last Skoda doing it this way, a trolly jack can be used to tilt and check its all out but seems to get it all

IMG20240525162458.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Orange creams, this has got me interested! Where from plz?
Oh so NOW you are interested in my dunking?!?!?

Farmfoods, they are exquisite :)

Also come in Lemon Cream and others too.

Got some smoothie essentials, blackberry, cranberry and blueberry granola, Skippy smooth peanut butter, spirulina in the tin :cool:

That's about +900 calories per smoothie of natural protein and nutrition :cool:

kcQOAiY.jpeg

The full list of stuff I put in for each smoothie is:

Tablespoon of spirulina
2 tablespoon scoops of peanut butter
Tablespoon of powdered flaxseed
1 teaspoon of MCT oil
A banana or any other chopped fruits to add flavour
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
Whole milk

Last edited:
Commissario

Got some smoothie essentials, blackberry, cranberry and blueberry granola, Skippy smooth peanut butter, spirulina in the tin :cool:

kcQOAiY.jpeg

Tablespoon of spirulina
1 teaspoon of MCT oil
Whole milk
Biscuit dunking is perfectly acceptable

• Wow
Reactions: mrk
Soldato

Tablespoon of spirulina
1 teaspoon of MCT oil
Whole milk

How can someone make peanut butter that only has a peanut content of 90%?

Be careful when using the protein content of something like peanuts, the body only processes 50% as protein the rest can be considered to be carbs from a macro perspective.

Last edited:
Soldato
refreshed my airsoft collection, started with pre orders of the maruzen 870 custom and krytac vector gbb, had the we glock 23 gbb for a while

vector has a custom magpul hard stock vs the folding stock it ships with and 6 extra mags to boot.

FrbE2ui.jpeg

pd3Yl7E.jpeg

la0ibme.jpeg

a month ago i found this monstrosity, 36rps put the biggest gin on my face even though it lasts just over a 1m of sustaned fire, only a 1200rnd mag XD

cvhfNwU.jpeg

heavy nemesis vibes with the last one

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
How can someone make peanut butter that only has a peanut content of 90%?

Be careful when using the protein content of something like peanuts, the body only processes 50% as protein the rest can be considered to be carbs from a macro perspective.
Done all this research years ago when I started out. My metabolism is super fast and I can basically eat anything with zero negative impact to body fat/weight ratio. For my calisthenics goals I need to eat a minimum of 2700 good caliries a day, so as much protein as possible for muscle growth, and that in itself is insanely difficult with my body composition.

Back
Top Bottom