Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
A few more 4 by 2s and 2 x 2s well under hundred quid in total we made some seating/storage for the tranquility area behind the ponds (say what) should I recess wood under the granite slab maybe ?

IMG20240615161503.jpg

Screenshot-2024-06-15-19-45-19-32-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

IMG-20240615-WA0004.jpg

Looks down to the sculpture section beside the rose tunnel (really)

IMG20240615172859.jpg

\

Last edited:
Soldato
Absolutely haemoraging money at the moment.

Shark Wet Mop thing. The floors are getting really dusty and this place is too big to be mopping manually given it's all tile. At some point i might try and get a robot mop. Our current robot hoover has a mop feature but it doesn't do a great job and leaves the cloth smelly. The new ones seem to have tanks for emptying and generally being more autonomous

QNNkWmY.jpeg

Also an LED grow light. My wife takes some edibles to help sleep at night but doesn't like smoking anything or the feeling of being high, and neither of us are a fan of not knowing whatever you're buying online from ropey people. Hopefully this works well and we can be more confident. Luckily it's legal here to grow/consume at home. This is the third attempt. Loads of people said a light wasn't needed here in Spain, but we've had no success!

Ozj8VAc.png

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Also an LED grow light. My wife takes some edibles to help sleep at night but doesn't like smoking anything or the feeling of being high, and neither of us are a fan of not knowing whatever you're buying online from ropey people. Hopefully this works well and we can be more confident. Luckily it's legal here to grow/consume at home. This is the third attempt. Loads of people said a light wasn't needed here in Spain, but we've had no success!

I was going to make a joke about you growing weed when I saw the grow lamp... :p

Are you going to go full indoor hydro or will this just be used as part of an outdoor setup to help with the hours of light you need.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was going to make a joke about you growing weed when I saw the grow lamp... :p

Are you going to go full indoor hydro or will this just be used as part of an outdoor setup to help with the hours of light you need.

Haha beat you to it :p

The hope is that we can move it outside. There seem to be plenty of people who just grow 100% outdoors, but that's failed for us so far without the extra push. I also think it's a bit too hot now for them to be outside. The light was way more expensive than i'd hoped. Had been putting it off as i figured once they were grown they'd just re-flower every year, but more research suggests that's not the case so this will be an annual event. I'm much too crap at gardening to be a success without equipment!

Have ordered a small desk fan/humidifier too. It's getting pretty toasty in the cupboard with the thermometer showing 31C. Not ideal since it's right behind me!

Soldato

The hope is that we can move it outside. There seem to be plenty of people who just grow 100% outdoors, but that's failed for us so far without the extra push. I also think it's a bit too hot now for them to be outside. The light was way more expensive than i'd hoped. Had been putting it off as i figured once they were grown they'd just re-flower every year, but more research suggests that's not the case so this will be an annual event. I'm much too crap at gardening to be a success without equipment!

Have ordered a small desk fan/humidifier too. It's getting pretty toasty in the cupboard with the thermometer showing 31C. Not ideal since it's right behind me!
I'm growing chillis in my dark north-facing study at the moment with a grow lamp. They're fruiting at the moment, doing well!

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime

Nah, chop and redo them every year. Have you spoken to the people who successfully do it completely outdoors? Its been a long time since I was in this game and living in the UK its a somewhat different game but the most important things were light/dark cycles so outdoors I would think thats entirely when you plant them. And getting the right nutrients into them at the right phases of their development.

I don't know what type of light that is as LED lights seemed to be coming in more when I hung up my gloves but the biggest issue with indoor grow lamps can be heat if they are halogen. Had to have quite the extraction system to manage that in a tent.

Oh and read up about sexing your plants. You probably have feminized seeds so it shouldn't be an issue but something to think about. Once you get all the important basics down its not that hard to grow decent weed. Like many things, its when you start hunting for that last little bit it starts getting tricky.

And good luck!

Good call, be interesting to see what else it can be used for

Very very expensive fruit and veg usually!

Soldato
@fez Cheers for that. Probably stretching the limits of whats allowed to be discussed, but the first 2 attempts used seeds which were feminised and specific strains. This current batch is from a local shop who mentioned they were Hybrid and "mostly" indica vs being 100% indica. I'm assuming they're feminised but didn't think to confirm.

I've joined a few facebook groups with outdoor growers. I might try and give it a go in the future and start from scratch outdoors and see what happens. Although for now i'm happy growing indoors. These are LED so not too hot, it's mainly just the climate that's making it hot, and then adding light, even LED doesn't help!

Reactions: fez
Back
Top Bottom