Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
$180?! You are the mug. :p

"Ember then maintains your chosen temperature for up to 1.5 hours "

Who has a tea/coffee for this long? In that amount of time most people would be on their 2nd or 3rd.
That's the point tho. Let me explain how YOU drink tea.

1. First sip - really hot, tiny sip
2. Second sip - quite nice, bigger sip
3. Third sip - cold now, chug it.

The whole point of the mug is that every sip is like the 1st/2nd (you can set the temp it maintains in the app).

It is a game changer (y). I often make a coffee and forget to drink it (turn the bean to cup on then forget). This means its still perfect temp. It has been brilliant so far! I really recommend them.

Soldato
2. Second and all remaining sips - nice temperature

I think I'm on the side of, if it lasted long enough to get cold, you're doing something wrong. Yes, it happens, but that's basically when you forget it. Just go make another...

Soldato
2. Second and all remaining sips - nice temperature

I think I'm on the side of, if it lasted long enough to get cold, you're doing something wrong. Yes, it happens, but that's basically when you forget it. Just go make another...
Lies. Post a video of you drinking a tea with a loaf of hovis on your head.

Caporegime
That's the point tho. Let me explain how YOU drink tea.

2. Second sip - quite nice, bigger sip
3. Third sip - cold now, chug it.

The whole point of the mug is that every sip is like the 1st/2nd (you can set the temp it maintains in the app).

It is a game changer (y). I often make a coffee and forget to drink it (turn the bean to cup on then forget). This means its still perfect temp. It has been brilliant so far! I really recommend them.

You're not convincing me. For that money I can get something that keeps my tea warm and has a nice ass.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom