Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Which I will stick to the wall of my garage in order to protect the doors of my car.

Big brain idea, stick them to the outside of your car doors and they will be with you wherever you go :eek:

Bought a moses basket ready for another package arriving any day now.

Babies are like cats. They can smell when you have spent loads of money on something nice and they will reject it as a result.

Soldato
New interwebs connection

The usual dance with Sky at end of my contract - wanting to significantly increase the cost

Almost an hour on the phone later, trimming back what don't need / want and negotiation "up" a tier on the BB I'm now paying about £5 a month less than I am now with no real world loss in what I get for my money and speeds up from ~500/75

1000074798-01.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't miss Sky's woeful internet connectivity (I'm on 1gb same as you, but on Virgin, best sky could do was 50mb), but I really do miss Sky Q - the UI and recording functionality is streets ahead of anything else on the market, and I left sky 4 years ago!

Soldato
I don't miss Sky's woeful internet connectivity (I'm on 1gb same as you, but on Virgin, best sky could do was 50mb), but I really do miss Sky Q - the UI and recording functionality is streets ahead of anything else on the market, and I left sky 4 years ago!

Where we are isn't covered by Virgin and to give them their dues (touches wood) the connection from Sky has been rock solid for years

I'm down to the "Sky Essentials" package as the majority of what we watch is on Netflix (direct sub) and Amazon prime - the box, UI and functionality are the only real tie to staying with Sky

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom