Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

e1DiFsDh.jpg
Have you had chance to give the head shaver a go? My Remington is on its last legs so in the market for a new one.

They do, iirc, want you to wait a few days to settle in (which i think is *@!!*#@*) and if you're not hitting your guaranteed minimum speed you get a reduction in your bill, if it continues for X days in a row you can cancel with no penalty

What's your guaranteed minimum speed ? Think mine is like 650 or something
600 is my guaranteed minimum. Hard wired I'm not even close. Using my gigabit home plugs I'm getting around 190mb. Apparently with me getting 500 on WiFi that is more than adequate according to sky which is absolute horse ****

If openreach don't sort it, I'll just cancel, I'm still within the two week cool off period

600 is my guaranteed minimum. Hard wired I'm not even close. Using my gigabit home plugs I'm getting around 190mb. Apparently with me getting 500 on WiFi that is more than adequate according to sky which is absolute horse ****

If openreach don't sort it, I'll just cancel, I'm still within the two week cool off period
If your WiFi speed is loads lower as you move through the house, it could be advantageous to upgrade. I moved to WiFi 7 mesh and it’s tripled my speeds around the house.

Yeah the WiFi speed is nonsense the contracted speed.is your hardwired device speed

Have you had chance to give the head shaver a go? My Remington is on its last legs so in the market for a new one.

Gave it a blast this morning, works great.

The shaver itself is nice and light, feels good in the hand.
Took 5 min to cut my hair still at 95% charge, shaver head is attached by magnets and just pulls off for an easy clean.
IDyypuxl.jpg

23BWDcgl.jpg

26G6RzJl.jpg

Took 5 min to cut my hair still at 95% charge, shaver head is attached by magnets and just pulls off for an easy clean.
IDyypuxl.jpg

23BWDcgl.jpg

26G6RzJl.jpg

JerryRigEverything is that you?

IDyypuxl.jpg

23BWDcgl.jpg

26G6RzJl.jpg

Thanks for the response, I'm sold! Just noticed how cheap it is too. Cheers bud

If your WiFi speed is loads lower as you move through the house, it could be advantageous to upgrade. I moved to WiFi 7 mesh and it’s tripled my speeds around the house.
yeah I need to update my mesh network anyway. Hopefully they diagnose the problem and then i think ill try changing router also.

Back
Top Bottom