Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Seeing as we've been doing a lot to the house over the past year an upgrade for the breakfast room:

a7Bg1R6.jpg

The furniture guys assembled the top and took away our old one which has saved a lot of hassle. She who must be obeyed has given it her seal of approval. :D

Just bought this, not a bad view from 7500ft up in the mountains.

20160807_064343.jpg

Bought a house, cabin, photo?

A tree?

Seeing as we've been doing a lot to the house over the past year an upgrade for the breakfast room:

a7Bg1R6.jpg

The furniture guys assembled the top and took away our old one which has saved a lot of hassle. She who must be obeyed has given it her seal of approval. :D

Not posh enough to have a 'breakfast room' but that's the sort of cabinet I keep looking at for the kitchen.

Soldato

a7Bg1R6.jpg

Love the Clarise Cliff pottery ;);):D

Soldato
A cover for something thats designed to hit things with...a cover for protection I assume?

Seems a bit pointless given the bats purpose...no?

The bat is designed to hit something softer than itself. For example if it hit your head, given how soft it appears to be - the bat would be fine. If it hit something harder than your head then the bat would do well to be covered.

Soldato
A cover for something thats designed to hit things with...a cover for protection I assume?

Seems a bit pointless given the bats purpose...no?

When carting it around it's good to protect it from knocks on the spine/toe/shoulders of the bat. When it was delivered back in April it was packaged rather poorly and there dents in the spine.

The bag I've 'purchased' doesn't have a dedicated bat section, so common sense prevails.

Soldato
The bat is designed to hit something softer than itself. For example if it hit your head, given how soft it appears to be - the bat would be fine. If it hit something harder than your head then the bat would do well to be covered.

Ah yes, cloth. Well known as the hardest material in the universe, that will surely protect it.

:p

Back
Top Bottom