Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
You'll enjoy TDU. :) Apart from the invisible police cars that are quite common to crash into! :D

I installed it on my PC a few months ago for my annual 3 day play of TDU and I even found some community patches for HD graphics etc. :cool:

Soldato
New bags of crisps :)

20160812_211022.jpg

Associate
20160812_152521.jpg

My first dip into the Raspberry Pi world! Interested in Retro pie and Kodi! Not tried it yet, got this and the case, official charger and a 16gb card with "n00bs" preloaded?

Handy hint, to run N64 games flawlessly you need to overclock it to moderate, all documented in numerous threads all over the web. You can't break them as long as you leave the 80C shutdown variable alone!

Soldato
Handy hint, to run N64 games flawlessly you need to overclock it to moderate, all documented in numerous threads all over the web. You can't break them as long as you leave the 80C shutdown variable alone!

Thanks for thr tip! Got Retropie up and running, really like the u.i. front end! Now need to sort the games out

Associate
Any other suggestions for over-ear wireless headphones? I like the idea of the QC 35s, the ANC is a feature i could see being very handy occasionally but don't want it enabled for commuting when cycling. Cheers!

Soldato
No helmet? tsk tsk

Have you had a look at the Sennheiser Momentum Wireless, or the B&O H8 ?? Not sure what kind of $$ you are trying to work with really. The AKGY50BT's seem to be the budget choice.

Soldato
Well this turned up today, nothing fancy like others but will give me something to do. For those curious I only ordered the thermal paste!

rrsz_1img_1360.jpg

Associate
Rule #40 // Tires are to be mounted with the label centered over the valve stem.
:D

On a serious note awesome bike. I want the same tyres for my cinelli to match the leathers.

Back
Top Bottom