Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
You bought a character boost? I'd imagine you could go 1-100 in a day playtime easy these days. Guess it's the old time v money argument.

it took me about 14 hours to get one toon from 91 to 100 doing quests no dungeons and no heirlooms to be honest having ploughed through the content many times already 1-100 going thru the same old content is too boring.

obviously i wouldn't recommend a new player boosting.

Soldato
Base price is about £560 at the current exchange rate.

There are lots of modules to add-on though like various radiator mounts and so the total was £670.

But buying from the UK, you would be hit with 20% VAT too... so that would be £800.

I think it's a bit cheaper if you order from the manufacturer in the USA... but they have a 2+ month lead time at the moment. I ordered from their EU supplier who were able to ship straight away :)

:eek: seriously,I know its most likely built like a tank but that price is silly,No way would i pay that for a case,Christ you could build an whole entry gaming rig for that. :D

Associate
Bought a new notebook for browsing and the like.

2016-08-18%2017.23.34_zpstbg0qzfc.jpg

1.3 Ghz Quad core Atom CPU, 2gb ram and 32gb eMMC hd all running Win10. It's a fair bit nippier than I expected and seems to handle more than just a bit of browsing.

Soldato
My Nerdblock sub was pretty good this month, love the t-shirt. Also I generally don't do baseball caps ever but I may actually wear this one.

(Didn't notice all the fluff on the t-shirt until I took the pic)

HP5lSTm.jpg

Wtqpoqe.jpg

IfEGK5S.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
:eek: seriously,I know its most likely built like a tank but that price is silly,No way would i pay that for a case,Christ you could build an whole entry gaming rig for that. :D

Yup, but when I thought about what I really wanted to do with the case and the watercooling system that's going in it... it's by far the best choice.

I almost didn't go with it for the cost... but sucked it up as I realised I would probably keep it for a long time... and with this build quality, I don't see it falling apart or even becoming tatty any time soon.

Of course I would rather have spent less... but I'm happy with it... I was a little put off by the industrial-esque look... but I think it looks better in the flesh than in photos and I actually quite like it.

Caporegime
Mini PC for the upstairs study, £100 or so.

gS1JzfGh.jpg

It'll be used for kids' homework / internet and basic browsing and word processing.

For the price / ease / convenience factor, it's really quite good and I'm thinking of buying another one to use as an HTPC downstairs.

Upside: full Windows 10, very cheap, quiet, tiny.

Downsides: 2GB RAM, bit slow, not expandable, doesn't do 4K (if that counts as a downside, for the price!).

Soldato
[HB]Rugrat;29915811 said:
Bought one myself recently, lovely case - don't forget to get the internal lighting extension too :)

OH boy, that sounds far too bright for me haha.

My Noctua NH D15S arrived 9 hours late today, seems the delivery "missed" it inside his van.

Although I finally replaced my dead water cooling units and temps are down 30 degrees on idle alone. I shall test it with AIDA 64 tomorrow to see if I need to add that second fan, or replace some chassis ones.

lxLYDl6.jpg

Comparison temps at stock clocks and idling on the 5820K, and the older H110i that was dying.

tBmkIIW.png
vJZX4ss.png

Caporegime
Seeing so much of this new shiny hardware everyone keeps posting is reminding me how out of touch I am with it all.

It also makes me want to custom build a PC again!

God damn you all! :p

Back
Top Bottom