Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
In your garage? Are there any issues with plumbing a boiler into the garage? (other than slight pressure drop over the length of the pipe?

I ask as the house I'm buying has this (however also has an old tanked boiler :()

Associate
In your garage? Are there any issues with plumbing a boiler into the garage? (other than slight pressure drop over the length of the pipe?

I ask as the house I'm buying has this (however also has an old tanked boiler :()

Nope, no issues at all from experiance. This boiler is a beast, it heats up the hot water tank in no time at all compared to the old ideal one which was 20yr old when it was taken out the other week.

Ideal has the longest warranty period now I believe.

Associate
How much did it cost (labour + parts)? As I'll need to look at something similar..

(if you don't mind me asking)

Total cost was £2.5k including 6 new Stelrad radiators of varying sizes and thermo valves for them. Already had the magnaclean device.

A Worcester bosch greenstar was an extra £100 and only had a 5 yr warranty and a Viessmann Vitodens was £150 more and came with a 5 yr warranty extendable to 10 yr at extra cost.

Soldato
Another BT Wifi Home spot to add to existing homespot's - need one in new Summer house - just tested it and get full WiFi there.

This house has Black ash blocks for internal walls and knocks hell out of Wifi signal

Just got to pair it to existing one.

412728055.jpg

Soldato
Total cost was £2.5k including 6 new Stelrad radiators of varying sizes and thermo valves for them. Already had the magnaclean device.

A Worcester bosch greenstar was an extra £100 and only had a 5 yr warranty and a Viessmann Vitodens was £150 more and came with a 5 yr warranty extendable to 10 yr at extra cost.
Cheers! Better than expected, as I could require some new radiators too (I don't have TRVs on the house I'm buying)

Caporegime
This and Shadows Collide With People are two of my favourites from him, not sure I would pay that much for the vinyl though, ouch!

Yeah it's pretty expensive, but it's worth it as a small investment. If you're looking to buy Shadows these days for example, you won't find it for less than £300!

Soldato
If that card is going into a normal case, only the backplate and top will be visible, which looks cool. Backplate is very tidy.

Bottom is a bit garish though, but w/e

I have heard bad reviews about the wrist rest though which is a pity. I am looking for a good one but don't know what to go for

Back
Top Bottom