Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
IMG_6111.jpg

Commissario
One of my kickstarter items arrived :)

It's an old OVA by one of my favourite Anime studio's (they also made things like Gunbuster*).

otakunovideokick.jpg

I went full fan and got the set with all the extras, including the large version book (on the right) and resin figure (to be painted and used as VIP/Hostage in wargames).

*Which criminally doesn't have a dub, or an uncut UK release *hugs his uncut remastered US copy*.

Associate
Nice card Spikey, seriously trying to show restraint and keep hold of my 980 and wait until Volta, but those Amp Extreme look the biz :).

Anyway need to get this lot installed sharpish before swmbo gets home :D.

These new Maglevs from Corsair are seriously weighty.

vR2b4zx.jpg

Images wider than 1280 pixels should be resized or placed in spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Bought a used KSC glock 26 for £35 with faulty magazine.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slide and barrel paint had bit of wear so I took as much paint would come off and polished them.
I don't know if I will spray the slide black again.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Soldato
Is the bottom pic of the same gun, looks good. Is it deactivated or replica, just wondering why faulty magazine matters I guess people want the action to work. I wouldnt know, I just recognise it from csgo :o Saw a vid of a full automatic version which nyc police may or may not have available

Caporegime
Is the bottom pic of the same gun, looks good. Is it deactivated or replica, just wondering why faulty magazine matters I guess people want the action to work. I wouldnt know, I just recognise it from csgo :o Saw a vid of a full automatic version which nyc police may or may not have available

It's an airsoft gun.

Back
Top Bottom