Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Oh {SAS}TB, I have my eye on that Garmin. That the £200 ish one that lasts up to 8 days?

No it's the 735 XT. Cost £350 incl. heart strap which is great value - most places have it listed between £350-£400 with heart strap. Think you're referring to the 235 which is around the £200 mark.

Associate
FB68D482-B225-4CCE-949A-AF2A3E7A37AE_zps3wlgvp2g.jpg

Threezero 1/6 scale Fallout 4 T-45 power armour

V F

V F

Soldato
No it's the 735 XT. Cost £350 incl. heart strap which is great value - most places have it listed between £350-£400 with heart strap. Think you're referring to the 235 which is around the £200 mark.

I think you've misquoted me. The 735 XT has a round face. That is the vivoactive HR in {SAS}TB's post.

Last edited:
Soldato
My STR-DN1040 had a fault and returned it to richer sounds to be repaired and i got fed up of the wires so purchased these to make swapping back a bit easier.

I bought banana plugs for my 1040 but didn't use them, the sockets appear to be blanked, do you remove something?

-10 man points....I know

Soldato
qLzrfLf.jpg

The latest is the one at the front a ducky one with cherry MX GREENNSSS!!! Been after greens for so long but they seem to cost an arm and a leg, this was a really good price so didn't hesitate to stop.

The one behind I got early this week, for free may i add, you're a star you know who you are! its a thermaltake poseidien z with Kalih blues. That was always planned to be a work keyboard anyway I will take it in one day soon haha.

time to finally retire the blackwidow chroma, served me well but was starting to dislike the razer greens more and more as the days went by.

Last edited:
Associate
Can't see the images because of internet filter, but know the one it is, they look great, really tempted to get one if they're still available, but I've just spent the same ammount of money pre-ordering the new pipboy instead :(

The new pip-boy looks great with the Bluetooth but the original pip-boy I got when the game released soon lost it's appeal and is now in the loft!

Just wondering when they offer the pre-sale for the T-60 suit if it will just be the armour that clips onto this one I bought or if it will be another complete figure but this time a female version or something.

I missed out on getting the exclusive version with mini-gun also, but this one looks great.

Back
Top Bottom