Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Jumped on the slim wallet band wagon and so glad I did! Great little thing and holds all that I need.

Soz for the potato pic :)

dkzEHhym.jpeg.png
Same here, right down to the colours. Can't go back to a big wallet now, it feels horrendous in my pockets. Mind you I never use cash anymore - GPay all the way.

Soldato
Everywhere takes debit cards these days so no need for a big bulky wallet.

Can stick a few folded notes in the sides as well just in case.

Not sure whether to put my driving licence in or not as yet.

Wise Guy
Soldato
Some camping stuff

shopping.jpg

shopping2.jpg

Soldato
Each to their own, but those wallets seem ludicrous to me. Coinage is still so widely used with card spending limits etc. still so common, and having loose change in a pocket I find far more irritating than a bulky wallet.

Also, that thing is hideous :D

V_R

V_R

Soldato
No spending limits on GPay unless the merchant has imposed their own. ;)

I have a pound coin in the car, in case the supermarket trolleys are chained together. That is the only time I use change.

Absolute worst case scenario I have an emergency £20 in the wallet if needs be.

Soldato
No spending limits on GPay unless the merchant has imposed their own. ;)
This is what I mean, rather than upper limits, I'm referring to the lower ones found even still in pubs and smaller shops in London. It's irksome, but an understandable counter to their no longer being able to charge extra for a card payment under a certain amount.

If you put loose change in a wallet then it becomes a purse. FACT :p

NO NO NO, it's my animal skin currency sleeve.

Man of Honour
Each to their own, but those wallets seem ludicrous to me. Coinage is still so widely used with card spending limits etc. still so common, and having loose change in a pocket I find far more irritating than a bulky wallet.

Also, that thing is hideous :D

There are no spending limits on mobile contactless payments though that's the beauty.

I think tg we look far smarter than a bulky wallet!

Soldato
Well, it's coin based purely so said coin gets put into the machine to drop the balls

They'd need to change the mechanism so when a car is used it fires the release mechanism.

Maybe I should invent conversion kits....

That's actually not a bad idea - I would be so surprised if this wasn't already being invented by someone who makes the tables already though :p

Back
Top Bottom