Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Im defo going to get a Trove when this wallet craps out, hoping this lasts a couple more years so the annoying times i do need cash are less.
Barely even carry my wallet with me anymore.
The most annoying time is at work when its someones birthday/leaving/maternity collection etc (i have a big workplace so this is quite often) and we all throw a couple of quid into a collection but im the one with no change, i usually wire my mate a few quid and he puts it in for me lol

Soldato
Never looked at them being honest. I liked the colour scheme and went for the eclipse lol

Fair. It's definitely handy if you have a lot of cards and don't want to fish for the one you always use, as you just pull the tab and out it comes. Only bad part is it takes up one of the compartments to do so, so that leaves just one for notes/keys if you have all your cards in the middle one.

Soldato
If only that were true for Gpay (apple pay user I presume) So many time I have tried using my mobile to pay for things over £30 (finger print unlocked) and yet due to the limit imposed by the merchant it fails.
I used Applepay today for an item which cost £120, my bank is Santander, no limits on Applepay. :)

Wise Guy
Soldato
Should have gone one of these ages ago.

bos.jpg

Associate
ZEQF8gC.jpg

At £38.99, definitely one of my favourite purchases.
Had to update it and faff a little to set it up, but all good. The HR monitor is a bit jumpy going 70 odd to 110 whilst sat at my desk. Though i haven't checked the settings for that yet, think there's a frequency option maybe. I will report back after a week of use.
Where did you pick it up from if you don't me asking? keep us posted on how it is

Soldato
ZEQF8gC.jpg

At £38.99, definitely one of my favourite purchases.
Had to update it and faff a little to set it up, but all good. The HR monitor is a bit jumpy going 70 odd to 110 whilst sat at my desk. Though i haven't checked the settings for that yet, think there's a frequency option maybe. I will report back after a week of use.
£39?! Where'd you get it for that? Gearbest.com? Also what is that watch face? Just got a basic watchface that shows time, HR and steps. Would love one with the day and date on it.

Back
Top Bottom