Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Last edited:

Zom

Zom

Associate
Built a new keyboard

rrbhclV.jpg
Nice, what are the specs? Is that a purple aluminium case?

Soldato
5JD60wM.jpeg

New bluetooth adapter, this time with BT 5.3 support. For a tenner wasn't expecting huge range etc but really, it manages to maintain a stable connection whilst listening to a podcast on the PC upstairs and I'm all the way downstairs between one floor and 4 walls approx 20-25 metres away, without the need for a dongle with a big aerial, and that is on just some TWS buds. Most impressive.

Best of all, unlike the user reviews of most of the other ones that supposedly don't work on Windows 11 at BT 5.3, this is detected as a Realtek chip and Windows auto installs the Realtek 2023 driver accordingly, the firmware class profile is in device manager LMP 12 which is BT 5.3.
Got this today for £6.99. My motherboard has onboard Bluetooth but its only version 5.0. I had hoped to be able to pair my hearing aids directly to the computer to make watching YouTube videos a bit better in terms of audio quality but I couldn't get the hearing aids detected by the computer. My work laptop picked them up fine and I have them paired with my mobile so I knew it was the computer. Got the dongle and prayed it would work. It did! Ran the detection of Bluetooth devices once the dongle was in and it found devices within a few seconds whereas the onboard Bluetooth found nothing. Was able to pair the hearing aids without issue and watched a few videos. I can hear details in the videos that I missed before when listening via the speakers. :)

Happy days, only £6.99 and helps me with my new hearing aids so much.

Soldato
What's the performance like? Latency?

Quick update, have it setup now with my Unifi Dream Machine and a U6 access point. This is on Wifi

Unsure if anything would be better through wired connection, but i doubt it.

if4s4Aq.png

Worth mentioning the weather right now is also showing "Heavy Rain" so i've been impressed with the speeds even on a very cloudy grey day.

Last edited:
Associate
Only two sets left in the Icons/Creator vehicles theme that I don't own now. Both retired, both a fortune. This was a bargain thankfully.

Not a set I particularly wanted, but it helps complete the collection and it actually turned out to be a fun build.

53675274947_e59459c5bc_b.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The balanced cable for the headphones is still in transit so I'll know the full extent once it arrives, but from the 6.35mm output it's still very good, better volume and focus on the mid frequencies like female vocals than the other amps I had. Some cool features too and I like the way it looks. I also like that it's very physical, no remote, physical flip switches, a loud metal volume dial that audibly clicks to power on/off and clicking relays that activate when it's got a signal etc.

I installed the "No LED" firmware in the end too just to make it more discreet.

Back
Top Bottom