Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
My 'temporary' NVR drive I took out of an old WD Elements finally gave up the ghost after a year or so of use. It's replacement:

IMG-9367.jpg

Soldato
Thanks, we're lucky that the previous owners (or perhaps the original owners who built the house) knew what they were doing. Thankfully for the garden, my other half seems to know what she's doing otherwise these plant's days would be numbered with me looking after them.

Soldato
Is it worth me having this guy's number? Gotta love buying all my materials before I'm ready to get started...

Also meant to be boarding and skimming my garage conversion "soon".
This one came through Materials Market (thanks to @94JDH) so was just a random to be honest! I will give you the lead on the cash only bloke though. He is unbeatable on price.

Man of Honour
Gave my free controller to to my brother who needed a new controller since his 8bitdo ultimate failed, you know a controller is good when you give away the free one to someone in need and buy one for yourself :cool:

zIHiJo9.jpeg

Also treated myself to a headphones upgrade to planar magnetics, HIFiMAN Sundara with balanced cable upgrade.

Soldato
Gave my free controller to to my brother who needed a new controller since his 8bitdo ultimate failed, you know a controller is good when you give away the free one to someone in need and buy one for yourself :cool:

zIHiJo9.jpeg

Also treated myself to a headphones upgrade to planar magnetics, HIFiMAN Sundara with balanced cable upgrade.
Well by that logic your headphones suck till you gift me a pair. You made the rules

Back
Top Bottom