Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
imageodhh.jpg

Couple of steelbooks arrived yesterday.

Soldato
Those look pretty awesome too, so much better than the crap people buy from department stores. I've only just started getting into cooking but I am a strong believer in buying things once, that is a knife I will have for life.

Soldato
The pattern is the different layers of steel that have been folded back on themselves, and if you mean the hammered bit at the top, you would never need to go near that.

Soldato
Not mine but I've watched it on Blu-Ray, it was a bit too grainy and the CGI isn't amazing, but then it was quite a low budget flick that's pushing 15 years old.

Still better than the DVD though.

Caporegime
are windows phones intuitive to use? im thinking of giving them a try.

I think so, I find them refreshing as well, I had 2 iphones from 2007, the original and a 4, and this is just something new im enjoying. As long as you remember you have a "back" button its very easy to use and navigate, took me a few hours to remember about it :) Go to a phone store and try one of the display models out .

[RXP]Andy;24395170 said:
Excellent, choice of handset sir! :D

Ty :) Also pleasantly surprised about how good the nokia cases are. Only thing that bugs me is screen protectors don't fit the entirety of the screen because of the curved glass. besides that I'm liking it a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom